Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph12345 View Post
    Why is it prefferable to have a manifold for every type off refrg. Not that its practical but what happends to a manifold used on many different ones?
    there is NO reason to have a manifold for each refrigerant.

I'm making a joke.

Oh its a tool whore thing, nothing neccessary. All long as they go up to 800 psi it dosent matter

Oh its a tool whore thing, nothing neccessary. All long as they go up to 800 psi it dosent matter
    You do wind up with a resolution issue with some refrigerants.

Hard to read a r134a low temp suction pressure of 1-2# on a R410a low side gauge.

^^^ ill keep that in mind, thanks

The system is R404a, but I am using one set R410a gauges (Low side only) because that part of the system cycles between low and high pressure, and the R410a LT gauge has a good intermediate pressure range.

Tool Whore!

I agree here to an extend. I like tools! Started out with the old set handed down from my father. I use them on R22 and R12, I still have a truck with R12 and it works. Then I was suspicious of the way my truck A/C was working, so I bought the 134a automotive gauges to check it out. Problem was in the blend door, not charge. Then I started building my house and was going to put in 2 heat pumps, hence the newest addition, the Refco gauges.

Actually I bought Refco manifold, Refco 5 cfm vacuum pump, and a used Yellow Jacket Micron Gauge 69060. IT IS FREAKING SWEET! Worth every bit of its $170 I gave for it. Retails for around $600.

CT

Quote Originally Posted by nsula_country View Post
    I agree here to an extend. I like tools! Started out with the old set handed down from my father. I use them on R22 and R12, I still have a truck with R12 and it works. Then I was suspicious of the way my truck A/C was working, so I bought the 134a automotive gauges to check it out. Problem was in the blend door, not charge. Then I started building my house and was going to put in 2 heat pumps, hence the newest addition, the Refco gauges.

Actually I bought Refco manifold, Refco 5 cfm vacuum pump, and a used Yellow Jacket Micron Gauge 69060. IT IS FREAKING SWEET! Worth every bit of its $170 I gave for it. Retails for around $600.

CT
    ROTHFLMA ...the Digi Cool guys are laughing them selves silly over Refco a thread that they ripped Refco to pieces. It was in very poor taste, but pay no attention. Refco in a robust accurate instrument worth it's salt.

Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    ROTHFLMA ...the Digi Cool guys are laughing them selves silly over Refco a thread that they ripped Refco to pieces. It was in very poor taste, but pay no attention. Refco in a robust accurate instrument worth it's salt.
    Who's laughing at his Refco? Lot of people here like them and since you mentioned it a Digi-Cool would mount to it if he ever wanted one sitting on top of the Refco
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

For petes sake please dont feed the troll.

JASON sent this from his DUMB-PHONE

Quote Originally Posted by TriplePoint View Post
    For petes sake please dont feed the troll.

JASON sent this from his DUMB-PHONE
    You mean this guy?
    Name:  ar12187156536035.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  10.7 KB

My boss bought the green cased refco digital guages that did not even come with low loss hoses??? Comon. They have been in my truck for 6 months, still brand new and never touched. I just know my analogs are accurate.

And if I could have two of every tool I own I would, just have a duplicate group of tools that look pretty. Maybe one day!

how accurate are you analog gauges?

they accurate from 0-60 or 60-120 or 120-200?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast