Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph12345 View Post
    My boss bought the green cased refco digital guages that did not even come with low loss hoses??? Comon. They have been in my truck for 6 months, still brand new and never touched. I just know my analogs are accurate.
    HOW do you know this?

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    You mean this guy?
    Attachment 307831

More like this guy.

Name:  troll1.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  19.8 KB

Gauge Accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    how accurate are you analog gauges?

they accurate from 0-60 or 60-120 or 120-200?
    The Refco set I bought should be accurate, I bought the one with Class 1 (1%) gauges. The manifold feels good too. It is machined from a solid brass casting. I looked at Digi-Cools, they looked nice. Since I don't do this every day, they would end up like my Jackson auto-dark welding helmet, dead batteries! The analogs should work as long as they are protected from damage.

CT

Correction of previous post

QUOTE Who's laughing at his Refco? Lot of people here like them and since you mentioned it a Digi-Cool would mount to it if he ever wanted one sitting on top of the Refco END QUOTE

[QUOTE=hvaclover;14179701]ROTHFLMA ...the REFCO guys are laughing them selves silly over a REFCO a thread that ripped DIGI to pieces. It was in very poor taste, but funnier than hell. but pay no attention. DIGI HAS IT'S REDEEMING QUALITY (LESS MARKET SHARE FOR ONE) IT'S HAS A VERY DURABLE TEMP SENSOR AND ROBUST SENSOR LEADS. ( Pfft yeah, right) It's an accurate instrument worth it's salt.~snicker -chortle~
    Last edited by hvaclover; 09-14-2012 at 04:51 PM.

[QUOTE=hvaclover;14193871]Correction of previous post

QUOTE Who's laughing at his Refco? Lot of people here like them and since you mentioned it a Digi-Cool would mount to it if he ever wanted one sitting on top of the Refco END QUOTE

Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    ROTHFLMA ...the REFCO guys are laughing them selves silly over a REFCO a thread that ripped DIGI to pieces. It was in very poor taste, but funnier than hell. but pay no attention. DIGI HAS IT'S REDEEMING QUALITY (LESS MARKET SHARE FOR ONE) IT'S HAS A VERY DURABLE TEMP SENSOR AND ROBUST SENSOR LEADS. ( Pfft yeah, right) It's an accurate instrument worth it's salt.~snicker -chortle~
    I still have no clue what you are posting here. I understand the part where there is a thread you are posting about....... Got a link? Maybe the rest of you posts will make sence after I see it
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

[QUOTE=itsiceman;14194551]
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    Correction of previous post

I still have no clue what you are posting here. I understand the part where there is a thread you are posting about....... Got a link? Maybe the rest of you posts will make sence after I see it
    Rfeco made a video tearing up Digi Queen i.e. bad sensors and flimsy leads. Most of the crowd did not want to see the REFCO used with the Digi Queen. There was numerous banter but I can remember it. I think they said the Digi Queen would be good a s gas press meter.

It never happened unless you post a link$$$$$$$

JASON sent this from his DUMB-PHONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123