Thread: Hello all! Newbie here

Post Likes

Hello all! Newbie here

Hello all. I'm Susan, and I live right outside of Atlanta, GA. I always visit this site regularly, and I decided to register because I have a question about one of my HVAC systems. I look forward to posting the question when I get a chance! I don't know much about HVAC/R, but my son does know a lot more about it. So, I hope to learn a lot more about HVAC here! Thanks.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    Welcome to H talk!

Post Likes
    Hey MODERATOR! What is with the partages serie pno 2 in moody33? That isn' a quote of 545GAlady!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 545GAlady View Post
    Hello all. I'm Susan, and I live right outside of Atlanta, GA. I always visit this site regularly, and I decided to register because I have a question about one of my HVAC systems. I look forward to posting the question when I get a chance! I don't know much about HVAC/R, but my son does know a lot more about it. So, I hope to learn a lot more about HVAC here! Thanks.

Welcome to the HVAC TALK site. Enjoy!

Post Likes
    Hey yall!
    Been working on ac's bout 3 years now and been coming here almost as long. After one of those "Beautiful" days we all have from time to time, I like to come here and study up. Learned alot from here and finally decided to join today. Thanks guys

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in