Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    You might find this article about the college debt situation very interesting. This is from a blog I follow, and this is his most recent article:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...dern-day-serfs
    GOOD ARTICLE!

Anyone ever notice most of the problems this country has... are related to money? Yes, money:

They got something I do not (money buys happiness)...
    Get an education and you will do better (student loans)...
    Banks must make mortgage loans based on racial %, rather than on ability to pay them back (this was passed under Bill Clinton, many economists believe this is in reality the cause of our current financial crises)...

And who is always the winner of all these messes? It does not take a rocket scientist to figure this one out: BANKS and BANKERS.

For those that care... follow the money trail of polecats; it ALWAYS leads back to bankers.

Oh, and lets not forget: The banks always get in trouble, and the govt ALWAYS bails out the banks... with taxpayer money.

It is not whether someone has this or that, whether it is fair, or who gets ahead (whatever ahead means)... NO, we are fed that lie to motivate us to make poor financial decisions (debt)... and the bankers always win.

WAKE UP AMERICA. All we have to do is STOP using debt... and the bankers loose control of our lives.

Someone coined the word: banksters (banker/gangster mix)... methinks this is more accurate than being a joke.

Now if we as Americans were smart... we would starve the banks out of business (pay off our debt and not take out anymore)... and start over with local organizations who care about their customers.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I also totaly dislike African American, people who are born here or are a citizens like me, are Americans....peroid.

Roy
    AMEN, Roy!! I don't like any of the hyphenated references.

If this is a taboo subject, I encourage the moderators to delete my post. But, my opinion of the black community is that they are a large church going population. So then why would they (especially the black Christian community) vote 90% for a guy who is pro gay, pro abortion, pro same-sex marriage, and now anti-God and anti-Israel? Why? Don't their convictions mean anything to them when they go to vote?

What are blacks voting for when they vote 90% democrat? Are they voting for the continuance of affirmative action? Is that what it is about you think? I guess that trumps your Christian convictions? What do you think?

I don't know. Why don't you get a clip board, paste your question to the back of it. Go to Como about 10 on Friday night, and report back to us Monday morning, on your findings?

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    I don't know. Why don't you get a clip board, paste your question to the back of it. Go to Como about 10 on Friday night, and report back to us Monday morning, on your findings?
    I think Rosedale & Riverside intersection in Ft. Worth would be a great place to start, but I'm not interested in individual responses. I want to know why the 90% vote democrat. And if individual blacks vote for a party whose policies have basically ruined the black family and plunged the black community into an American sub culture, I don't think surface answers address the deep seated problem. In other words, I don't think most blacks would say, "Because I'm entitled to something". They would probably say because whitey doesn't care about the poor people, or the democrats care about minorities and republicans don't. I'm trying to find out why blacks would vote for a party that results in a 72% out-of-wedlock birth rate, and a crime rate 8.3 times higher than white crime in the black community. It's no secret that hundreds of thousands of blacks got their job at the FAA, FCC, FHA, HUD, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Collins Rockwell, etc., because of affirmative action. I'm sure you could add a hundred or more organizations and companies to that list. The republicans are against quotas and affirmative action, but they have not been able to defeat the democrats who keep these policies in place at all cost.

I think Rosedale & Riverside intersection in Ft. Worth would be a great place to start, but I'm not interested in individual responses. I want to know why the 90% vote democrat. And if individual blacks vote for a party whose policies have basically ruined the black family and plunged the black community into an American sub culture, I don't think surface answers address the deep seated problem. In other words, I don't think most blacks would say, "Because I'm entitled to something".
    I think most don't follow politics at all or even understand the difference between republican and democrat (like most Americans.) I have noticed that the 2 party system has been reduced to a tribal thing. When I was young I thought I was a democrat because they were cool and open minded and republicans were old stuffy bible thumpers. Obviously this isn't the case but somehow through my lack of education on the subject and TV watching I came to this conclusion. I see this phenomenon happening all the time.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post

I think most don't follow politics at all or even understand the difference between republican and democrat (like most Americans.) I have noticed that the 2 party system has been reduced to a tribal thing. When I was young I thought I was a democrat because they were cool and open minded and republicans were old stuffy bible thumpers. Obviously this isn't the case but somehow through my lack of education on the subject and TV watching I came to this conclusion. I see this phenomenon happening all the time.
    Maybe you just became old and stuffy.

Haha maybe so
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Do ya'll think black folk clean their ovens more often than white folk? Which culture cleans their oven more often?

If this is a taboo subject, I encourage the moderators to delete my post. But, my opinion of the black community is that they are a large church going population. So then why would they (especially the black Christian community) vote 90% for a guy who is pro gay, pro abortion, pro same-sex marriage, and now anti-God and anti-Israel? Why? Don't their convictions mean anything to them when they go to vote?

What are blacks voting for when they vote 90% democrat? Are they voting for the continuance of affirmative action? Is that what it is about you think? I guess that trumps your Christian convictions? What do you think?
    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/...upport-romney/

I stumbled across this article on topic. I found it to be enlightening.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/...upport-romney/

I stumbled across this article on topic. I found it to be enlightening.
    Interesting... I bet Herman Cain could find you lots of Blacks who will vote for the GOP ticket... for traditional common sense reasons as well as economic reasons.

What we see here (yet again) is: Poles say what the folks paying for them want them to say. IMO to believe a pole is kinda naive.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456