Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    "Why do blacks vote 90% or more for the democrat?"
    Its simple. They know dems will give them more entitlement programs/welfare on the working mans dime in exchange for their vote.
    Lets not make it complicated...the answer is simple and the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    I know we're getting off topic here, but what the heck. I studied electronics technology at a little junior college here in Ft. Worth, TX. It was a good school, and I graduated with an AAS degree and a 3.64 grade average. I got my little degree in 1985, and even though it isn't an engineering degree, it did help me. My tuition was $4/semester hour. Yep, that's right, one, two, three FOUR dollars/semester hour. Now, that's affordable education. Plus I got pell grants on top of that that more than paid for the books and tuition. The same school now charges $50/semester hour.
    Remember your subsidized education when your taxes seem high.

And you must not have taken any english classes. Dang paragraphs come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Blacks are equal to whites. They have every opportunity and then some that whites have. Role models and leadership is what the black community lacks. Broken homes, which are "the thing to do" with the lack of a positive male role model. Race baiting leadership in the form of Jackson and Sharpton. A society which tells you being a sports professional, rapper , or dope dealer is the only way one can make money. The community leaders and the media perpetuate the "whitey owes me" attitude, The entire liberel voting base is people who want something for nothing, and those willing to give it to them.

Even though I am a strong liberal I can not deny that many of the reasons that black Americans vote for democrats have been put forth by the right wingers in this thread and have some validity.

The problem these rightys face is their need to change the perception that minorities have about their party in order to have them come over to their side or way of thinking.

Continuing to exclude minorities by their Minute Man/Tea Party extreemist faction is never going to be of any benefit to them or their cause and until they change THAT minorities will continue to vote against them and for the Dems.

I have only one question on this discussion....

Which one of you that has posted is a person of color ???

And if anyone of color hasnt posted on this subject, but is reading these posts, how about an opinion from you on this subject.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Even though I am a strong liberal I can not deny that many of the reasons that black Americans vote for democrats have been put forth by the right wingers in this thread and have some validity.

The problem these rightys face is their need to change the perception that minorities have about their party in order to have them come over to their side or way of thinking.

Continuing to exclude minorities by their Minute Man/Tea Party extreemist faction is never going to be of any benefit to them or their cause and until they change THAT minorities will continue to vote against them and for the Dems.
    Interesting perception there. Of course, the conservatives have been trying to change their public perception but the liberal media have been more successful at obfuscating facts and projecting lies and distortions. Speaking of which, can you provide some examples of how the Tea Party/ Minute Man (whatever that is) represents anti-blacks? Thanks in advance

Roy, I'm white and that's a color ;-), not that I see what difference it makes. As I said, it should not matter what color a person's skin is.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Interesting perception there. Of course, the conservatives have been trying to change their public perception but the liberal media have been more successful at obfuscating facts and projecting lies and distortions. Speaking of which, can you provide some examples of how the Tea Party/ Minute Man (whatever that is) represents anti-blacks? Thanks in advance

Roy, I'm white and that's a color ;-), not that I see what difference it makes. As I said, it should not matter what color a person's skin is.
    Really?

More crying about the unfair media again.

We know, we know, its all that liberal medias fault

That position is certainly getting old and tiresome.

If you or your party can't figure out what the Tea Partiers and vigilante border thugs are doing to your party in regards to disenfranchising minorities then I am not about to post anything to help you out.

The fact may be that you don't want them to be included.

I think you all should just keep doing what you are doing.

I hope you never change.

This type of thinking just makes the Dems job easier.

Boy, you are really loaded with Leftist code-speak! "Vigilante border thugs"? "Disenfranchising minorities"? Please, do not help us. We don't need that kind of help! TIA,

BTW, I'm offended you didn't call me a racist for asserting the liberal media bias... Now I feel cheated ;-(

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Boy, you are really loaded with Leftist code-speak! "Vigilante border thugs"? "Disenfranchising minorities"? Please, do not help us. We don't need that kind of help! TIA,

BTW, I'm offended you didn't call me a racist for asserting the liberal media bias... Now I feel cheated ;-(

I know you don't need any help since it is going soooooo well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post

Its not a way of thinking. It's a way of life. How or why would a person change his life? If I have been programed since birth that my life has no value, it becomes real difficult to break the mold.
    The fact is we have a "black" president by definition of the general public. Why is there a race card anymore? Seriously. No reason for it. I'll be the first to admit in this thread I'm not black. Whoop dee do. I have spent my entire life in and around Chicago. Living, working, and playing. Keep calling it a race issue. It's a class issue. No more. No less. The Dems promote class warfare. The blacks over whelmingly voted for B.O. in 2008. It was historic. Don't think the percentages will be the same this time around. IMO the legitimate black voters who vote for B.O. will be voting for him becuse of his/their liberel values. Not because he's black...ish.
    Why is my brother a liberal and why did he marry a liberal? I guess my parents failed.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Its not a way of thinking. It's a way of life. How or why would a person change his life? If I have been programed since birth that my life has no value, it becomes real difficult to break the mold.
    The fact is we have a "black" president by definition of the general public. Why is there a race card anymore? Seriously. No reason for it. I'll be the first to admit in this thread I'm not black. Whoop dee do. I have spent my entire life in and around Chicago. Living, working, and playing. Keep calling it a race issue. It's a class issue. No more. No less. The Dems promote class warfare. The blacks over whelmingly voted for B.O. in 2008. It was historic. Don't think the percentages will be the same this time around. IMO the legitimate black voters who vote for B.O. will be voting for him becuse of his/their liberel values. Not because he's black...ish.
    Why is my brother a liberal and why did he marry a liberal? I guess my parents failed.
    Or maybe he is the smart one of the family

I once told a black man that racism was on the decline and that color doesn't matter....he said...that's easy for you to say...you're white.

There is racism that continues to plague our world...on all fronts.... just because you don't see it does not mean it isn't real or that you yourself don't subconsciously portray it.

I use it instead of black, which I dont like to use and have a peronal dislike for, I'm sure that you know what was meant and I dont need a lecture from you about it, I much prefere to use Negro, but due to the N word its no longer PC. I also totaly dislike African American, people who are born here or are a citizens like me, are Americans....peroid.

Btw I can tell you why they vote as democrats......

Read my signature

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    This post nails it. Parents along with publicly funded schools preach to their kids that college is the only way to be marketable in our society. Government loans and pressure from their peers and parents work in tandem to push kids into useless degrees in the soft sciences and eventual unemployment and debt.

They're starting life essentially in massive debt and no smarter than they went in. Not all kids are college material. It doesn't mean they're stupid.

On top of that they're coming out of college with with a mind full of useless leftist ideology and the attitude that the world owes them something.
    You might find this article about the college debt situation very interesting. This is from a blog I follow, and this is his most recent article:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...dern-day-serfs

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast