Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Romney....lol

Romney....lol

Can someone put a dirty sock in Romneys mouth .....please......

Mitt Romney was asked by FOX News anchor Bret Baier about his failure to mention or praise the troops in his speech at the Republican National Convention.

Answered Romney:

"When you give a speech you don't go through a laundry list, you talk about the things you think are important."

Romney is a pure pencil pusher, I bet when his kids were little and they wanted a hug....he probably charged them a quarter or something. Im not saying being a pencil pushing heartless SOB is a bad thing when it comes to a politician or businessman......but dayammmmmmm.... at least try and fake some compassion and caring for your fellow human beings.

I was going to title this thread "Romney needs to be silenced".... for the shock value..... but thought some mod would delete a title like that even if it was clear in the post that no threat was made..... If I were a mod I would probably delete it too.

So I used the title I used...which is fine.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Another good title would have been

Romney, "Troops Who ???"

What are the troops you are referring too, do you mean my staff ???

Romney, "Troops Schmoops"

What the hell Corny ? Obama sent form letters to the SEAL members parents who lost their sons in a helicopter crash.

And he wrote a personal letter to the relatives of the rapper Heavy D when he died.

Get over it man. Vote for Obama if you hate Romney so much but nit picking his speeches is just desperate.

No, desperate is igonoring major character flaws in a candidate because he is simply "NOT Obummer".

You could have pinned a big fat R to Harry Reid's behind and put him against Obummer and those party blind would have gleefully SKIPPED to the polls to vote for the dim-wit.

There are really no idealogical differences between the Bummer and Mittens.

Corny is just showing his prejudices and ignorance of what is real.
    Sorry Corny, just could not resist.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Mitt Romney was asked by FOX News anchor Bret Baier about his failure to mention or praise the troops in his speech at the Republican National Convention.

Answered Romney:

"When you give a speech you don't go through a laundry list, you talk about the things you think are important."
    So is Romney saying 'at a boy troops' going to explain his solution to the problems of your nation? What, they are not going to go out there and do their job if he did not give them a pat on the back every time he makes a speech? Rah Rah troops, now vote for me. Seems rather silly if that is how you guys run a country. First thing I read about him that brought him up a notch as far as I am concerned.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

He doesn't have the patience for politics and press and touchy-feely self-expression. He just wants to get in there and get to work.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Answered Romney:

Romney is a pure pencil pusher, I bet when his kids were little and they wanted a hug....he probably charged them a quarter or something. Im not saying being a pencil pushing heartless SOB is a bad thing when it comes to a politician or businessman......but dayammmmmmm.... at least try and fake some compassion and caring for your fellow human beings.

I was going to title this thread "Romney needs to be silenced".... for the shock value..... but thought some mod would delete a title like that even if it was clear in the post that no threat was made..... If I were a mod I would probably delete it too.

Heck corny your avatar and posts in general are a enough shock value as it is. Don't need anymore, you almost lite my fuse every time you posts here. Gees. LOL. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm

The troops are facing a never ending battle in the war against terrorism.

More and more of these FTO's will pop out individual Osama's, that will sprout up like weeds.

Kill one and three will emerge.

Russia is doing a fantastic job with supply and demand of weapons to the Stans. It has gone full circle due to our zealous ambition to squawsh all terrorist activity in the Middle East.

You piss off enough of the 1.5 billion Muslim population and there will be consequences for our actions,that bribery and payoffs will have no effect.

If Jobama stays in or Jorama gets in, the results will still be the same.
    FEN

Answered Romney:

So Romney gave $17 million to charity, Obama gave less than a mill, and Bidden gave some kid a candy bar {probalbly his grandkid} and you think Romney needs to show more compasion.

Quote Originally Posted by kls-ccc View Post

So Romney gave $17 million to charity, Obama gave less than a mill, and Bidden gave some kid a candy bar {probalbly his grandkid} and you think Romney needs to show more compasion.
    Romney makes a lot more money than bams or biden......and what was the motive behind his giving ??? Did it save him some on taxes ??? or did he give it because of his good hearted nature.

The topic is about Romney not even mentioning the troops and when clarifying his actions to the press he further insulted them by suggesting that they were on a list of importance....and not at the top.

Romney makes a lot more money than bams or biden......and what was the motive behind his giving ??? Did it save him some on taxes ??? or did he give it because of his good hearted nature.

The topic is about Romney not even mentioning the troops and when clarifying his actions to the press he further insulted them by suggesting that they were on a list of importance....and not at the top.
    I did a little research on the auto pen thing and the two signatures that I can find on the net.... the picture showing two signatures does not look like an auto pen to me....unless they can make the auto pen put small differences into each signature.

But...if Bams did send them out autopenned.... which it doesnt look like he did....but if he did......then he should be punished for not having compassion for the troops familys.

Also... let us remember that Obama is a politician..... that means he has no morals, no ethics and no compassion for his fellow human beings...unless they are putting a dollar in his pocket..... but its still important for the president to at least pretend he cares about the common working slugs, the poor....and of course the troops.

Quote Originally Posted by freemind View Post
    No, desperate is igonoring major character flaws in a candidate because he is simply "NOT Obummer".

You could have pinned a big fat R to Harry Reid's behind and put him against Obummer and those party blind would have gleefully SKIPPED to the polls to vote for the dim-wit.

There are really no idealogical differences between the Bummer and Mittens.
    Says who ? Don't tell me you are one of the people that believes FEMA is setting up concentration camps for Americans and all governments and political ideologies are run by some central underground group of people.

I'm so sick of the goofy conspiracy theorist. Get a hobby and stop reading Alex Jones.

The truth is what Obama has done and hasn't done has had a profound negative impact on almost every American citizen. If there is NO DISTINCTION between these two guys then maybe you could elaborate instead of posting generic broad brush accusations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast