Question Daikin Technical Support

Mitsubishi, Fredrick, Fujitsu all have great tech support on the phone that you can reach when you have a problem with their units.

Daikin on the other hand are making money with all the training classes and no technical support by phone if you have a problem with their units in the field.When you ask the Daikin distributor for help they say everything to fix the unit is online.

Who do you guys call for Daikin Tech Support when you run into a problem with these units?

I have downloaded a couple of service manuals online, and I have found them to be more helpful then Daikin tech support.

http://www.daikinac.com/commercial/d...w.asp?sec=docs

Daikin has good tech support by phone, just not through the distributors.
    I just call Daikin directly at 972-245-1510, it is a local call for me, but if you call and ask they may have a toll free number you can use if you are not local to the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by keviekev70 View Post
    Mitsubishi, Fredrick, Fujitsu all have great tech support on the phone that you can reach when you have a problem with their units.

Daikin on the other hand are making money with all the training classes and no technical support by phone if you have a problem with their units in the field.When you ask the Daikin distributor for help they say everything to fix the unit is online.

Who do you guys call for Daikin Tech Support when you run into a problem with these units?
    IMO, your distributor is not doing their job. What region are you in? I'm sure Daikin would like to know about this.

Next time, try 866 4-Daikin and select option 3

Cheers
    Last edited by WhiteSoxFan; 09-11-2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: I can't spell