Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    And you continue to push your distaste for white people....

Funny that the Dems booed adding God back into their convention. Just follows that they want to go against the founding principles of this nation.
    Yeah it is that self loathing thing.

The boos were NOT about adding a deity to the convention the boos were because some folks saw it as a cave in to the Republicans getting there panties in a knot.

Republicans are generally peaceful, its the democrats that are always burning down the cities and crapping where they sleep.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Since I don't consider myself part of either party, I am giving a strictly objective and unbiased opinion. If a space alien where to do a study, it would conclude that todays democrats are full of ugly women, uneducated twits, degenerate types, androgynous freaks, lesbians, queers, homos, fags, transvestites, bums, lispers, wankers, pikies, idiots, skanks, meth heads, tweakers, hippies, burnouts and the like.

To boast about the democratic party is an admission of ignorance and stupidity. You may as well tattoo the word stupid on your forehead.

Yes, I believe space aliens would take pity, and implement sterilization immediately as to try and preserve and protect humanity from this blight.

Objectively speaking of course.
    And I get called out for stating the same thing the leaders of the Rep party have publicly stated.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Some may consider the Dem convention participants less intelligent than themselves but when scanning the crowd they look like a pretty good cross section of the American public unlike the Rep convention that ----- darn I promised not to state the obvious distinguishing thing about the Rep crowd so you just need to fill in those old white spaces.
    Race baiting again?

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Race baiting again?
    DID YOU READ ANY OTHER OBJECTIONABLE POSTS TO THIS TOPIC?

#13 FOR EXAMPLE?

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    DID YOU READ ANY OTHER OBJECTIONABLE POSTS TO THIS TOPIC?

#13 FOR EXAMPLE?
    I did. None of them are against the rules.

Yours is borderline too, but you're going to stir up a lot of trouble if it continues. First and foremost, your statements are not correct; there are lots of minorities and females in the GOP as well as the Dems. So either you're terribly misinformed, or else you're intentionally trying to race bait. We have a problem if it's the latter because it can be construed as being a violation of the rules.

Be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Since I don't consider myself part of either party, I am giving a strictly objective and unbiased opinion. If a space alien where to do a study, it would conclude that todays democrats are full of ugly women, uneducated twits, degenerate types, androgynous freaks, lesbians, queers, homos, fags, transvestites, bums, lispers, wankers, pikies, idiots, skanks, meth heads, tweakers, hippies, burnouts and the like.

To boast about the democratic party is an admission of ignorance and stupidity. You may as well tattoo the word stupid on your forehead.

Yes, I believe space aliens would take pity, and implement sterilization immediately as to try and preserve and protect humanity from this blight.

Objectively speaking of course.
    OK Mr Space Alien, 'Sir'...

Care to also make an evaluation of the GOP? Gotta be fair here now... <grin>
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

The GOP is more 4th dimensional. They like to stay hidden in their own world untill they feel threatened, then they pop up out of the woodwork in every concieveable shape

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    The GOP is more 4th dimensional. They like to stay hidden in their own world untill they feel threatened, then they pop up out of the woodwork in every concieveable shape
    That sounds like a better description of Democrat voters...they can even vote from the grave or the pet cemetary!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    That sounds like a better description of Democrat voters...they can even vote from the grave or the pet cemetary!
    I agree. There is not a dimes worth of difference in the Democrat and Republican Parties.

One day we might get lucky and have a candidate that's not affiliated with any particular political party

Agreed!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    OK Mr Space Alien, 'Sir'...

Care to also make an evaluation of the GOP? Gotta be fair here now... <grin>
    Let me just say that I don't see, for the most part, the elements which I mentioned previously. This is good and something to be proud of, and something one can boast about.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Take them blinders off

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast