Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    No, you are spinning again...

Churches are exempt from govt control... that does NOT mean they are subsidized.

Churches do VOLUNTARY charity... Totally different than mandatory by law taxation to buy votes.

Ace, this series of posts is done. Your statements are beyond just silly, you are insulting my faith. I expect an apology.
    You threw the first low blow with the wheelchair remark. I was not talking about your church, I refered to churches in general. Start up churches hold services in Public Schools out here, so there are subsidies involved. Sorry if I did not make it clear and insulted you.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Strange, I live in a conservative neighborhood, in a conservative county , in a conservative state and everyone I know here who has fallen on hard times and getting government assistance is a conservative. You cannot Just group every person getting assistance as being liberal.
    Come on now ace it sure helps. Nation wide I would think it would be at least 90%. For instance where would you move in any state to get the lowest property tax? Rural counties with almost none or very low minority populations of course.

I hardly ever had to pay much in property tax until I move from East Tenn to GA in a county with a sizable minority population. It jumped up ten times for the same size house and value ($300. vs $3,000). Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Come on now ace it sure helps. Nation wide I would think it would be at least 90%. For instance where would you move in any state to get the lowest property tax? Rural counties with almost none or very low minority populations of course.

I hardly ever had to pay much in property tax until I move from East Tenn to GA in a county with a sizable minority population. It jumped up ten times for the same size house and value ($300. vs $3,000). Thank you, thank you very much
    I'm not hardly rural Glen. But I hear you on the property taxes. There is no better way to shelter money from taxes than rural land with an ag exemption That welfare for the farmer shows the city welfare how its done

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234