Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Niagara 3.7 must be close

There must be something afoot. New docs are coming out on Niagara Central. If your a Niagara guy, click update license from server, I'm 3.7 licensed. Must be coming soon!

It's out...

Name:  niagara3.7.png
Views: 459
Size:  97.0 KB

I'm installing it right now.

Downloading now!

Interesting!! My vendor just released 3.6 about 2 weeks ago
    "Controls is a lifestyle not a job" -klrogers

Well there is all kinds of new cool stuff in there that I have no clue how to use that goes along great with all the old stuff that I had no clue how to use.

The kitPxGraphics module has some fairly attractive goodies in it. Anyone have a clue what the elements are for? I haven't seen those before or read the documentation yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dapper View Post
    Interesting!! My vendor just released 3.6 about 2 weeks ago
    Haha we must have the same vendor... Im in the same boat

Nevermind, I answered my own question.

Dang it I haven't even installed the honeywell 3.6 yet on my laptop just the Alerton version 3.6

Quote Originally Posted by gan View Post
    Dang it I haven't even installed the honeywell 3.6 yet on my laptop just the Alerton version 3.6
    Has Alerton switch over from EBT to AX as their front end now. I had a feeling when HW bought them and they used a JACE as the security solution that sooner or later they would just jump in 100% and use Tridium as the user interface for all their products.

kontrol out
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Open protocols? You can't handle open protocols!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Quote Originally Posted by noskilltech View Post
    Well there is all kinds of new cool stuff in there that I have no clue how to use that goes along great with all the old stuff that I had no clue how to use.

The kitPxGraphics module has some fairly attractive goodies in it. Anyone have a clue what the elements are for? I haven't seen those before or read the documentation yet.
    I hear ya with the new cool stuff. I wish they fix some of the stuff from rev 1, the keyboard's right arrow button usually doesn't work on most graphic applications. The kitPxGraphics, need some serious updating, compared to the competition, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by kontrolphreak View Post
    Has Alerton switch over from EBT to AX as their front end now. I had a feeling when HW bought them and they used a JACE as the security solution that sooner or later they would just jump in 100% and use Tridium as the user interface for all their products.

kontrol out
    yes and no the new 3.0 of envision still functions like envision, we have our own AX front end that we install so we don't use envision but to right our code and program controllers. Haven't played with Alerton's version of AX

638 megabytes!

It's funny how this sort of thing isn't announced and you have to hear about it word-of-mouth.
    Saving the world...one service call at a time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast