Johnson H10G maintenance?

Just bought a Johnson controls H10G leak detector. was wondering if there is any info on them/or if there was some tips on keeping it clean and how to clean them. I spent a lot of money on it and want it to last a life time.
    ®

Change the the tip filter and desiccant bread regularly and keep it away from water.

I do that anyway. is there anything I need to do with the pump? is there anything about the detector that needs to cleaned regularly?
    ®

Quote Originally Posted by Trehak01 View Post
    I do that anyway. is there anything I need to do with the pump? is there anything about the detector that needs to cleaned regularly?
    Did you read the instructions? the short answer is "no", but if you want a definitive answer i would contact mfg. They usually have some id bits of info not found on any documentation for the leak detector,

FWIW, H10 instructions are the most inclusive and comprehensive I have eve read. If you can't find what you are looking for it just might not be important or you missed it in the manual. Not a hard thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    Change the the tip filter and desiccant bread regularly and keep it away from water.
    What is a desiccant bread? I change the filter in the tip but never heard of that.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Its the bead behind the filter, its a moisture absorbing bead

The red ball? I thought that was just to show the pump was running. Hmm learned something new.