Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: RoBama

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,508

    RoBama

    Yes, lets all vote for change....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWDJE...layer_embedded


    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    8,105
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Yes, lets all vote for change....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWDJE...layer_embedded


    Roy
    Good video Roy. I was expecting some wacky far out there space alien bigfoot thing.

    One thing that should be clear to everyone watching this is that Bams and Romney were cast in the same mold...... both of them serve the same master and that master isnt the people of the USA...... Only a select few......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,855
    Funny corny we all know your a liberal Democrat supporting Obama. You just want to discourage conservatives from voting against the communist Obama.

    So the commie Obama can win. Give it up we ain't buying that BE. Thank you very much.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    8,105
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny corny we all know your a liberal Democrat supporting Obama. You just want to discourage conservatives from voting against the communist Obama.

    So the commie Obama can win. Give it up we ain't buying that BE. Thank you very much.
    Glenn... first of all you know nothing about me.

    Second... Im always decent and kind to you...why cant you be the same to me ???

    Third... If anyone on here looks at anything I write and it sways their vote.....then they are a lot dumber than I can even imagine.

    Romney...Bams.... same mold...same master.... neither is going to do anything for you and me.

    Oh wait... Obammy might increase your stamps allotment....Ive heard he was going to do that just for alabama, georgia, mississippi...and louisiana.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    That's crazy....so since they are basically the same guy...we are voting for a white or black president?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,124
    I believe that what people refer to as "flip-flopping" can sometimes be just a case of someone changing their mind when presented with new facts, information, or an alternative opinion. I think this is unjustly demonized by people who don't understand that any reasonable man does just this. A reasonable man considers all the information he has available to him before forming an opinion. I wouldn't want someone representing me who wasn't able to think in this manner. I don't want a rigid ideologue who clings to flawed logic and rejects alternate perspectives on principle alone.

    However, Mittens is a perfectly lubricated weathervane. His positions change frequently, depending on the context of the conversation, question, or person interviewing him.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

    -Thomas Jefferson

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    N.E. Indiana
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny corny we all know your a liberal Democrat supporting Obama. You just want to discourage conservatives from voting against the communist Obama.

    So the commie Obama can win. Give it up we ain't buying that BE. Thank you very much.
    What I find more than a little alarming, is that even when Mitties own words are shown to you, that he AGREES with Obammie the "commie", that you still pick mitty man everytime.

    Are you just a supporter of white commies, just not those of another race? ( and no, I am not calling you a racist, but I find the comment prettty funny.)

    Seriously Glenn. They BOTH agree with each other on the issues. How do you see the screen to post, with your head burried in the sand anyhow?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,855
    Quote Originally Posted by freemind View Post
    What I find more than a little alarming, is that even when Mitties own words are shown to you, that he AGREES with Obammie the "commie", that you still pick mitty man everytime.

    Are you just a supporter of white commies, just not those of another race? ( and no, I am not calling you a racist, but I find the comment prettty funny.)

    Seriously Glenn. They BOTH agree with each other on the issues. How do you see the screen to post, with your head burried in the sand anyhow?

    Funny who has their head buried in the sand. Those pro government health care speeches from Romney came years ago while a Republican governor of the most liberal state in the union. He now says he is opposed to universal heath care and folks are allowed to change their minds over time. No they do not agree on most issues and disagree on most so they are not alike. Romney is no commie but Obama sure is.

    And no I'm not a racist but I'm not PC either, I call it like it is regardless of color, background, place of birth, religion or culture and I will oppose any leftest Black or White. The question is is why are you supporting a communist for President. That is the real question free. Can you explain why you are openily supporting Obama for president? Inquiring minds want to know. Thank you, thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 09-04-2012 at 11:36 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,855
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Glenn... first of all you know nothing about me.

    Second... Im always decent and kind to you...why cant you be the same to me ???

    Third... If anyone on here looks at anything I write and it sways their vote.....then they are a lot dumber than I can even imagine.

    Romney...Bams.... same mold...same master.... neither is going to do anything for you and me.

    Oh wait... Obammy might increase your stamps allotment....Ive heard he was going to do that just for alabama, georgia, mississippi...and louisiana.
    Corny I will agree that you have always been decent and respectful to me even though we disagree. I feel that I have done the same even though I have strongly objected to your "pro" Democratic posts here and not just because I disagree but it is hard for me to accept the fact that you also grew up in the conservative South (Dixie) years ago back in the 40's and 50's like me and somehow became a liberal.

    I was born in 43 and maybe a few years older than you but not by much and was raised in rural East Tennessee. We had strong beliefs back then on the role of the Federal and State governments with a strong belief in self reliance and states rights and opposed to a big Federal government. You taking the positions you do and also knocking your good neighbors upsets me to no end. Ace does the same since we are all around the same age, culture background and I assume grew up in a similar environment then why did you become such a liberal? It's like someone turning on his own kind to join the enemy, Yankee liberals, hippies, etc.

    That's why you get under my skin. You are still a gentleman though since I have never seen you use names, half truths, personal attacks, etc. on those who disagree with you including me. For that I take my hat off to you and that does show if I may say so yout "Southern" upbringing. Anyhow here's hoping you will see the light someday and come back to to fold. Thank you, thank you very much.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0BbAqq_Xg4
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,043
    I didn't watch the video as I already know that there are many similarities in both parties. The reason is that the vast majority of Americans, whatever their party affliation is want similar things. Most Americans are relatively happy with the current system. Sure most people would like to see the system tweeked one way or another, but anyone that wants to dramatically change the status quo is dead in the water. And the reality is no matter what party is in power they seem to spend, spend, spend. And as most people already know you really cant trust any politician. No incumbant wants to make the tough decisions and remove the punch bowl for fear of being run out of office. The best that I hope for is that a repub would at least be a little more fiscally conservative than a dem. Its far from Ideal but it is the reality that I believe we live in.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    N.E. Indiana
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny who has their head buried in the sand. Those pro government health care speeches from Romney came years ago while a Republican governor of the most liberal state in the union. He now says he is opposed to universal heath care and folks are allowed to change their minds over time. No they do not agree on most issues and disagree on most so they are not alike. Romney is no commie but Obama sure is.

    And no I'm not a racist but I'm not PC either, I call it like it is regardless of color, background, place of birth, religion or culture and I will oppose any leftest Black or White. The question is is why are you supporting a communist for President. That is the real question free. Can you explain why you are openily supporting Obama for president? Inquiring minds want to know. Thank you, thank you very much

    What is MOST important, is what actions a person takes, his words and "speeches" come in second.
    Romney can now be "against" helathcare, but he was for it. And frankly, hasn't done a thing to correct his "mis-speak" or mistake. So what does that tell you? He belives in nationalized health care.

    You know why I am voting for the Bummer. It sure isn't because I am a "commie" or a democrat for that matter. It's because of folks like you, that rationalize the Romeny will "save" the country and he is nothing but another Obummer. Folks like you rationalize the "lesser evil" and because you keep voting evil, our country is being destroyed. Time to speed up the process and see who has any guts left. It's time for more than just lip flapping and wishy-washy, flip flopping politics. Either a return to a Constitutional governance or destroy it all.

    If you can't see from Romney's own words and actions just what kind of a person he is, then perhaps you are as uncharactered as he is. I don't know. I mean what I say, and say what I mean. My morals and character don't waffle in the wind like a leaf.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Lancaster, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    885
    interesting...........
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event