Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I remember the Clinton 90's. When it came time for my review the boss asked me what I wanted. They gave us bonuses for working overtime above our time and a half. We had training out the wazoo. Under Bush we went bankrupt, mostly from credit extend to turn-key customers, who also suddenly had finance problems. Then I was severly injured after our safety department was gutted by a financial company. Under Bush I went back to work, making less than 75% of what I used to make. No training, and told I'm lucky to have a job, while my republican bosses figure out how to give themselves one bonus after another, all at tax payers expense."I work for the State gov. now." Of course they tell me who to vote for and everything will be wonderful. As if can't remember past four years.

I don't think people are going to vote for a filthy rich, car-elevator owning commie.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    He has done this as long as I have been visiting here.

Claims its all a joke but when you react he calls it slander and presses the report button with the speed of his heroed avatar.

Double standard in my book.

I'll probably get another 30 day vacation for this comment.
    Personal attacks and name calling got you your 30 days before micjo and you seem to be trying it again. Calling Obama a communist is not a personal attack on you or anyone else. I have not called for AStudent's head but politely pointed out to him that there is a difference between making a joke about the someone telling their wife to vote communist or Democratic and calling someone a dirty name or launching a personal attack on someone like you are doing now.

Apparently you have never learned. I wish to never converse with you again but you can't seem to stay away. Don't worry I won't call you any names or slander you or make a personal attack on you other than defend myself from attacks from you. I hope you find peace with yourself and post anything you like as long as you don't include me in it and I won't brother you or your posts ever and that is a promise. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

This place kind of reminds me of my daughter's pre-K class
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Personal attacks and name calling got you your 30 days before micjo and you seem to be trying it again. Calling Obama a communist is not a personal attack on you or anyone else. I have not called for AStudent's head but politely pointed out to him that there is a difference between making a joke about the someone telling their wife to vote communist or Democratic and calling someone a dirty name or launching a personal attack on someone like you are doing now.

Apparently you have never learned. I wish to never converse with you again but you can't seem to stay away. Don't worry I won't call you any names or slander you or make a personal attack on you other than defend myself from attacks from you. I hope you find peace with yourself and post anything you like as long as you don't include me in it and I won't brother you or your posts ever and that is a promise. Thank you very much
    Glenn; Just put the student and the mojo on ignore... neat little feature where you do not see them at all... and they LOOSE what they are here for; attention.

Worked with GeerAir... he/she does not even come around anymore. Same with a few others...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Hey guys, we are watching and taking action when deemed necessary. K has already posted on this thread asking for peace. Honor that request.

Glenn and Mcjo. You guys have a history that only leads to trouble. So avoiding each other from here on would probably be in everyones best interests.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Glenn; Just put the student and the mojo on ignore... neat little feature where you do not see them at all... and they LOOSE what they are here for; attention.

Worked with GeerAir... he/she does not even come around anymore. Same with a few others...

Geerair still posts here. He did as recently as today. But I do agree with some people using the ignore function if that helps them.

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Hey guys, we are watching and taking action when deemed necessary. K has already posted on this thread asking for peace. Honor that request.

Glenn and Mcjo. You guys have a history that only leads to trouble. So avoiding each other from here on would probably be in everyones best interests.
    I am also subscribed to this thread. I hope everyone can freely converse here without getting unduly insulted or abused. The rules here are not in place to 'shush' anyone, it is more a matter of maintaining civil discourse appropriate for display on a public forum with advertisers and members who have sensitivities. That is my personal observation, not a comment in any official capacity. I love ARP, my PM is always open to anyone requesting assistance.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Attention is not what this guy is after, I came here to learn.

My political experience is rather limited, and education is what I found.

I found that very rarely since joining ARP have I been called by the name I registered...rather rude in my opinion but could be that I am wrong.

If you think that Glenn has gotten the better of me by ignoring me, you are wrong. To the best of my knowledge, tonight was the very first time that Glenn has called me by my registered name and not some sort of belittling title...showing some sign of respect.

Swing voters are very important from what I hear...and from what has been seen by me on this forum conservatives by many not all but many of their behaviors are not very welcoming.

Could it be my behavior that led to my believing these things? It is a definite possibility, and if that is the case I do apologize, but at this point in time I would rather not be part of the name calling, finger pointing crowd.

Thank you for your hospitality.

This couldn't be farther from the truth

In many respects the attention drawn by my posts only really end up costing me money.

Its not the attention I want but merely to show that perhaps a different opinion may also have validity and should be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    This couldn't be farther from the truth

In many respects the attention drawn by my posts only really end up costing me money.

Its not the attention I want but merely to show that perhaps a different opinion may also have validity and should be considered.
    Not often a difference of opinion is considered. That would bring in to question yours.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post

I found that very rarely since joining ARP have I been called by the name I registered...rather rude in my opinion but could be that I am wrong.

If you think that Glenn has gotten the better of me by ignoring me, you are wrong. To the best of my knowledge, tonight was the very first time that Glenn has called me by my registered name and not some sort of belittling title...showing some sign of respect.

Swing voters are very important from what I hear...and from what has been seen by me on this forum conservatives by many not all but many of their behaviors are not very welcoming.

Could it be my behavior that led to my believing these things? It is a definite possibility, and if that is the case I do apologize, but at this point in time I would rather not be part of the name calling, finger pointing crowd.

Well spoken student. Most of us are older guys, so we get snippy as a part of old age. I am sure 99% of us will cut you slack as a young guy. But this forum has hostile topics with faceless posters. Some of these guys are large business owners, a few millionaires, combat vets, and seasoned HVAC industry pro's.

Respect is so much harder to earn, when not freely given.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post

Well AStudent let's bury the hatchet preferably not in each other's head. If my joke offended you I'm sorry didn't mean it that way. I'll try and cool it with you all liberals but still disagree respectfully. If I ever get under your skin again send me a PM and I'll try and understand your concern. No sense tossing grenades back and forth anyhow. Got to get some sleep. "Tomorrow's another Day" the famous last line in "Gone with the Wind". See you all tomorrow. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast