Thread: How Heat Transfers

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Post Likes
    OK
    you have your pants pulled down

OK
    you are sitting on a toilet doing what you have to do.

OK
    you smell smoke

OK
    you look down, and somebody's cigarette butt is burning your pants.

OK
    I'll let someone else finish this story
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    LMAO that was to damn funny , but then again EVERYTHING (insert name) did Friday night was !!!! I caught him hugging the bush's outback of muskies room !! LMAO I will stop now and let someone else pick up the story of Friday night !!! lol

Post Likes
    everytime (insert name here) heads to the bar to replace the drink he spilled on himself we had to try to redirect him to the bathroom to slow the drinking

next person take a turn

Post Likes
    That would be me Ooops take care all.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Post Likes
    Some very nice looking young lady was giving my son the eye. When my son Jeremy got back from the Muskie's room at some time in the morning. Told him, "I wonder if I was that dense when I was your age?"

Charlie let them go for one ride on the Kabota. But second time around. Dear Old Dad rode chaparone.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by benncool
    Some very nice looking young lady was giving my son the eye. When my son Jeremy got back from the Muskie's room at some time in the morning. Told him, "I wonder if I was that dense when I was your age?"

Charlie let them go for one ride on the Kabota. But second time around. Dear Old Dad rode chaparone.
    lmao benncool this is the 2nd trip out

he is in the back with your son and she is driving
    vmc you are a good dad i would have done the same thing

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Post Likes
    well at least I tought Jeremy how to say eh! in the right context'

Post Likes
    So that’s all you old men have to do with your time, make up rumors about 19 year old girls? I’m just kidding, it’s actually rather amusing that you all would speculate such things. Well…for the record, I wasn’t giving any ones son “the eye.” BUT I will say that Jeremy is a very, very nice young handsome man.
    <3 Katie
    p.s. I hacked onto my dad’s screen name, he’s not very clever when it comes to making passwords
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    you go girl

Post Likes
    Jeremy is a very good kid, you have my permission to go out with him.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Originally posted by Diceman
    Jeremy is a very good kid, you have my permission to go out with him.

Now I am confused...or should I say more confused, Did you mean my daughter or me.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    I agree with Dice (I must be ill), and also approve of the relationship. Jeremy is a fine young man. Now we need to convince one old dad.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Post Likes
    Wait, when did this turn into me dating Jeremy? And when did Jeremy and I start having a relationship? And, ummm, why do I need permission to date…I’m a grown up now, I don’t need permission!

How about this, if Jeremy is willing to drive the three and a half hours it takes to get here, than I will go out on one, I repeat ONE date with him, just to make you all happy. But first, of course, we need benncool’s permission.

And just to be fair, I’ll still take up that dinner offer Pat gave me

By the way, this website is a great way to procrastinate from doing homework...

~Katie

Post Likes
    Geez I hope Jeremy does not have an untimely accident...and Pat for that matter too...but you know things happen...not that I would do anything mind you...it is just that things happen...to be continued.

The real VMC.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by vmc1161
    How about this, if Jeremy is willing to drive the three and a half hours it takes to get here, than I will go out on one, I repeat ONE date with him, just to make you all happy. But first, of course, we need benncool’s permission.

~Katie
    Boston is by FigNewton. Jeremy thought nothing of bopping over to BOSTON for the weekend during one of his earlier romantic adventures.

Tell Dear Old Dad to stock up the frigde just in case company drops in. In January he will be looking for a teacher's job. Maybe your Dad can pull some strings on the school board out there.

You need my permission??????? Okay, Take my son, PLEASE! (my beer stays here.)

Post Likes
    Originally posted by benncool

~Katie
    Boston is by FigNewton. Jeremy thought nothing of bopping over to BOSTON for the weekend during one of his earlier romantic adventures.

Tell Dear Old Dad to stock up the frigde just in case company drops in. In January he will be looking for a teacher's job. Maybe your Dad can pull some strings on the school board out there.

You need my permission??????? Okay, Take my son, PLEASE! (my beer stays here.)
    I hear it is very romantic around Dices pond, if you catch my drift.

OK, I pulled some strings, now he will never get a job around here.

Why not show him some grizzly Adams episodes and send him out on his own. Maybe he could build a log cabin by Dices tire ruts...oops I mean Pond, soon Dice, him and the snowmosexual guy will be very close friends...if you know what I mean.

Oh and I still have some Billy Beer left, he is welcome to have it.

Post Likes
    I still have the Amish beer that RoBoTeq gave me
    Katie

Post Likes
    I still have the Amish beer that RoBoTeq gave me
    Katie
    I didn't do it! No one saw me, so you can't prove it. Someone did however accuse me of contributing to the illegal action of a minor...you said you were 21!

And just to keep this dating thing in perspective; look who it is in the back of the cart together.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in