Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Geez I hope Jeremy does not have an untimely accident...and Pat for that matter too...but you know things happen...not that I would do anything mind you...it is just that things happen...to be continued.

The real VMC.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by vmc1161
    How about this, if Jeremy is willing to drive the three and a half hours it takes to get here, than I will go out on one, I repeat ONE date with him, just to make you all happy. But first, of course, we need benncool’s permission.

~Katie
    Boston is by FigNewton. Jeremy thought nothing of bopping over to BOSTON for the weekend during one of his earlier romantic adventures.

Tell Dear Old Dad to stock up the frigde just in case company drops in. In January he will be looking for a teacher's job. Maybe your Dad can pull some strings on the school board out there.

You need my permission??????? Okay, Take my son, PLEASE! (my beer stays here.)

Originally posted by benncool
    How about this, if Jeremy is willing to drive the three and a half hours it takes to get here, than I will go out on one, I repeat ONE date with him, just to make you all happy. But first, of course, we need benncool’s permission.

~Katie
    Boston is by FigNewton. Jeremy thought nothing of bopping over to BOSTON for the weekend during one of his earlier romantic adventures.

Tell Dear Old Dad to stock up the frigde just in case company drops in. In January he will be looking for a teacher's job. Maybe your Dad can pull some strings on the school board out there.

You need my permission??????? Okay, Take my son, PLEASE! (my beer stays here.)
    I hear it is very romantic around Dices pond, if you catch my drift.

OK, I pulled some strings, now he will never get a job around here.

Why not show him some grizzly Adams episodes and send him out on his own. Maybe he could build a log cabin by Dices tire ruts...oops I mean Pond, soon Dice, him and the snowmosexual guy will be very close friends...if you know what I mean.

Oh and I still have some Billy Beer left, he is welcome to have it.

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

I still have the Amish beer that RoBoTeq gave me
    Katie

I still have the Amish beer that RoBoTeq gave me
    Katie
    I didn't do it! No one saw me, so you can't prove it. Someone did however accuse me of contributing to the illegal action of a minor...you said you were 21!

And just to keep this dating thing in perspective; look who it is in the back of the cart together.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12