I need JOB IN JACKSONVILLE FL

16 YEARS
    In refrigeration,cooking equipment,commercial ac and residential.
    If anyone knows of a company looking for a technician let me know I will send over a resume.
    Thanks

http://www dot mepjobs dot com

Dad I got A question just finished up school and I am looking to relocate to Atlanta, what would be the best way to start out in the field Apartment or Commercial? I am finding it hard to to find work

Neither... Residential is your temporary target. Tons of resi companies here. Problem is we are going into the off season. New hires will be way down the list of importance.

Some guys may argue this but Apartment work on your resume will turn off some employers when making a jump to Resi or Commercial.

Contact everyone, keep contacting them but don't push to be a pain. Pain in the butts get resume trashed.

Thanks for the info I will keep pushing forward.

Georgia Trane, EMCOR(aircond) Mallory&Evans, McKinneys, Comfort systems,Shumate, Central, united maintenance, bardi...those are several of the major players in ATL....... FSE four seasons environmental is a good facility maint company

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by hvacrc View Post
    16 YEARS
    In refrigeration,cooking equipment,commercial ac and residential.
    If anyone knows of a company looking for a technician let me know I will send over a resume.
    Thanks
    Give me a buzz

Thank you very much for the information I will be checking them out.

I just wanted to express more grattiude to you jlmus1 because the companies you told me about, they all reached out to me almost instantly I really appreciate the heads up about the job opportunities. YOU Rock Dude