Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So far i haven't brought it in since it won't but I am trying to using the BACnet IP not MS\TP. Again i have had success with many different vendors both brought in BACnet MS\TP and BACnet IP and this is the only vendor i have had any trouble with.

Quote Originally Posted by sundodger4 View Post
    So far i haven't brought it in since it won't but I am trying to using the BACnet IP not MS\TP. Again i have had success with many different vendors both brought in BACnet MS\TP and BACnet IP and this is the only vendor i have had any trouble with.
    Did you add in the IP address into the BBMD of the NAE?? This is a direct link from the NAE to the device.

http://www.chipkin.com/technical-res...cnet-explorer/

If the above doesn't work - go to this site and download this tool. From your machine, you can scan the BACnet/IP and see if this device is even working.

Does the lutron panel and the NAE have the correct subent and gateway information????? Did you add it as a BBMD in the NAE?
    UA Local 141

If the two devices are on the same subnet, and you can ping one but don't see anything w/ BACnet/IP, you may want to check the other device's (Lutron) subnet mask. The subnet mask is used to determine the broadcast address of the subnet, and BACnet/IP depends upon broadcast functionality. Depending on the subnet mask, you may be able to ping without issue, but the other device (Lutron) may not ever respond to your BACnet/IP discovery messages. If the subnet mask on the device is configured incorrectly, it will ignore those discovery messages, because from it's perspective, they are not being sent to the broadcast address.

Quote Originally Posted by integrator View Post
    Did you add in the IP address into the BBMD of the NAE?? This is a direct link from the NAE to the device.
    That took care of the problem, I only had the Lutron panel in teh BBMD, when I did as you said, put the NAE IP in there also it fixed the problem, thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12