Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 48

Thread: Michelle's Lies

  1. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    S
    Six, why should he release his transcripts ??? No other pres has had to release them..... what good would seeing his grades do ???

    Jimmy Carter was some kind of nuclear egghead and look what he did to the country....

    Bush jr is borderline moron.....and he didnt do nearly as bad a job as carter......
    He should release them because he was admited and recieved financial support as a foreign student. A release of his transcript would finally reveal what this liar is idealogically.

    Bush Jr wasn't a moron. Dont be so gullible to buy into the lefts propaganda. Only idiots blinded by a twisted leftist agenda believe that.

    And then they elect an actual moron.

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Ya wanna know about BHO... go see the movie 2016... will get your attention. Note the movie is intellectual... not sound bytes... so take your thinking cap along. Well worth the $10 and 2 hours IMO.
    Good movie but it didnt come off to me as truly intelectual. I was way short on sleep and had no problem keeping up.

    But then again I like watching intellectual foreign movies and they have to have subtitles not dubbed to be worth a crap.

    I wasnt surprised a bit with the information in 2016.

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,893
    I think the problem is a 'poutty' attitude about someone else getting something (whether I am getting something else or not).

    The rich will always get a better deal, and the poor will always mooch... just human nature.

    Instead of fussing about what I do not get... it makes more sense to me to just grab my bootstraps, learn how to win, and JUST DO IT!

    The only 'fair' deal one will get is from God almighty... and that does not include $$$.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Good movie but it didnt come off to me as truly intelectual. I was way short on sleep and had no problem keeping up.

    But then again I like watching intellectual foreign movies and they have to have subtitles not dubbed to be worth a crap.

    I wasnt surprised a bit with the information in 2016.
    Perhaps I should have noted the movie is not 'sound bytes' politics.

    I do think the movie reveals things most voters do not know... which is sadly true (most voters do not know much about anyone running).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,520
    And just how do we know that Obama...who was born in Hawaii........got into school as a foreign student ???

    Birth certificate....state of hawaii.......1967 dept of immigration report that WND got...says he was a US citizen......

    Now whats your proof ??? Some dumbass on the net saying its so on his web page with the donate by pay pal button ????

    LOL

    and they call me corny....

    And yes...Bush was a dummy......C student.....at yale

    Of course he isnt a dummy when considering people like us who lacked the brains, drive and determination to make something of ourselves.

    I guess it just depends on how you look at things.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

  6. #32
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    6,316
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    And just how do we know that Obama...who was born in Hawaii........got into school as a foreign student ???

    Birth certificate....state of hawaii.......1967 dept of immigration report that WND got...says he was a US citizen......

    Now whats your proof ??? Some dumbass on the net saying its so on his web page with the donate by pay pal button ????

    LOL

    and they call me corny....

    And yes...Bush was a dummy......C student.....at yale

    Of course he isnt a dummy when considering people like us who lacked the brains, drive and determination to make something of ourselves.

    I guess it just depends on how you look at things.
    Could you maintain a "C" average at Yale?

  7. #33
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    6,316
    Brian I realize that an accountant can only do so much and yes I pay less because I own a business, I also invest my money and create jobs with that money. That is the reason that people that make more should be ale to pay a lower percentage.

    I have three sisters, a brother, three nephews and a two nieces. I pay more taxes than all of them combined and pay a lower percentage tax. I do not use as much of the governments money as they do but I still contribute more in taxes how is that fair. Now my family are not deadbeats they all work for a living and for the most part do well but there children go to public schools, they use public roads and never use a toll road. I have never had a child in public school she went to a private school and I spend a great deal of time and money on toll roads. I also do not attend sporting events in publicly funded sports arena'(pet peeve).

    No one in my family all Democrats create any jobs I do and have for years, I own commercial property and that also creates jobs. That is what people that do that have money and get tax breaks for doing so and we should.

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    An
    Cd just how do we know that Obama...who was born in Hawaii........got into school as a foreign student ???

    Birth certificate....state of hawaii.......1967 dept of immigration report that WND got...says he was a US citizen......

    Now whats your proof ??? Some dumbass on the net saying its so on his web page with the donate by pay pal button ????

    LOL

    and they call me corny....

    And yes...Bush was a dummy......C student.....at yale

    Of course he isnt a dummy when considering people like us who lacked the brains, drive and determination to make something of ourselves.

    I guess it just depends on how you look at things.
    Corny all that was suspected about Obama by those with brains is slowly revealing itself. I have family members that went to Ivy League schools and you better have a minumum 140 I.Q to keep up. That is if you are white. There are grade curves if you look like Obama and thats a fact.

    That said Bush did it while partying.

    I have no doubt I could maintain A averages in any Ivy League institution. Im the black sheep in a long line of highly educated family members. But drunk and high would be a stretch.

    Cornell, Rice, Harvard, Brown, ESPECIALLY OCCIDENTAL which is all but imposible to get into if your White; Stanford,Berkely. It takes a highly motivated and intelligent young person to get into any of those schools.

    My Cousin high an IQ in the mid 150's and she had a hard time getting into OCCIDENTAL.

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Corny all that was suspected about Obama by those with brains is slowly revealing itself. I have family members that went to Ivy League schools and you better have a minumum 140 I.Q to keep up. That is if you are white. There are grade curves if you look like Obama and thats a fact.
    A FACT?

    I'd like to see your proof regarding this statement.

    Otherwise, your FACT isn't worth the screen its typed on.

    Cause we all know its a FACT that only whites have IQs of over 140.

    Yeah Right.

  10. #36
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    6,316
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    A FACT?

    I'd like to see your proof regarding this statement.

    Otherwise, your FACT isn't worth the screen its typed on.

    Cause we all know its a FACT that only whites have IQs of over 140.

    Yeah Right.
    What an imbecilic statement, where did SIX state that Blacks could not have a 140 or better IQ try being honest in your post. He merely stated it would take that to achieve and that Blacks are subject to being graded on a curve. It is well known that Blacks and to a lesser extent Hispanics are given deferrals to gain entrance to institutes of higher learning especially high end Universities, you know that liberal stalwart Affirmative Action.

    I am very sure that Condi has an IQ well above 140!!

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,893
    Funny thing I have observed over my almost 60 years:

    Folks with a higher ability to understand... just think differently. Those who do not have that higher ability to understand (not by birth, rather by seeing wisdom rather than gain)... usually get jealous and angry... It is almost comical to watch.

    When we get beyond living out of fragile ego's... When we stop measuring our lives by materialism... When we learn nobody is better or less good than another... and just accept each other regardless... we will have achieved what MLK had in his 'Dream'. The yardstick to measure someone understanding the 'dream'... is when they become TOTALLY colorblind (racial color that is), they no longer think $$$ is a goal, and they realize relationships are the most important thing in the world. Until this level of understanding abounds... well we will have problems. And IMO until we reach that level of understanding, we make a mockery of MLK's dream speech.

    Those with the understanding see this... others--dishonestly I might add--use the 'dream' for their selfish gain.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,893
    Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    What an imbecilic statement, where did SIX state that Blacks could not have a 140 or better IQ try being honest in your post. He merely stated it would take that to achieve and that Blacks are subject to being graded on a curve. It is well known that Blacks and to a lesser extent Hispanics are given deferrals to gain entrance to institutes of higher learning especially high end Universities, you know that liberal stalwart Affirmative Action.

    I am very sure that Condi has an IQ well above 140!!
    Condi EARNED her credentials... like ANY other citizen should.

    Affirmative action is nothing more than vote-buying.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    What an imbecilic statement, where did SIX state that Blacks could not have a 140 or better IQ try being honest in your post. He merely stated it would take that to achieve and that Blacks are subject to being graded on a curve. It is well known that Blacks and to a lesser extent Hispanics are given deferrals to gain entrance to institutes of higher learning especially high end Universities, you know that liberal stalwart Affirmative Action.

    I am very sure that Condi has an IQ well above 140!!
    He did not say that these curves are used as entrance criteria he said that the schools GRADE students using curves based on race.

    Lets see the proof of these GRADE curves that are prevalent in the Ivy school institutions that he and now you claim is going on.

    Without any proof your point is moot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event