Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michelle's Lies

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    We know from the last four years he hates the American way of life it might be nice to know why he is what he is.

You a little transparency from the most transparent president.
    Are you kidding? He loves the American lifestyle....as long as we are paying for his golf and family vacations!!!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Bama got into college as a foreign exchange student which would make him ineligible for the presidential office.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Bush is hardly a moron!!

Most presidential candidates have offered up their transcripts or they have at least been available, Bush 43's life was put on display for the whole world to see to the most minute detail.

The reason people want to see Obama's transcripts is because there are so many clouds over his past and it would be nice to know about where he came from not some bogus fictionalized history he and some ghost writer concocted. We know from the last four years he hates the American way of life it might be nice to know why he is what he is.

You a little transparency from the most transparent president.
    Ya wanna know about BHO... go see the movie 2016... will get your attention. Note the movie is intellectual... not sound bytes... so take your thinking cap along. Well worth the $10 and 2 hours IMO.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Who gives a rats ass what Romney, Obama, Clinton or Bush paid in taxes it will not make any difference in what I pay. I bet one thing Mitt paid a great deal more in taxes than you did and he paid more than Obama did. Ann was right when she said if Mitt released more you liberals would cry for more, did he not just release another two years and you are still not happy.

Lets ask how much does Oprah pay, how about George Clooney and Matt Damon or Jennifer Aniston how about Jay-Z or 50cent. Even if they and Mitt paid 70% tax rate it would not fix our fiscal faults only smaller government and more jobs neither of which Obama has been able to deliver and who knows if Mitt will or not.

I bet you one thing though we have a better chance if Mitt is elected than if OB stays around and better yet if we get grass roots tea party candidates in to control the House and the Senate.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    1 down 99 to go.
    Common fact... research it if you do not believe me:

If the top 1% of income earners (including ALL forms of income), paid literally 100% of that income in tax (meaning they did not have one cent... that is $0.01... to live on)... the federal deficit would not even notice the reduction.

Yet again you libs are blowing smoke into the air... or you are totally fooled by a derned good liar. So which one is it?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Who gives a rats ass what Romney, Obama, Clinton or Bush paid in taxes it will not make any difference in what I pay. I bet one thing Mitt paid a great deal more in taxes than you did and he paid more than Obama did. Ann was right when she said if Mitt released more you liberals would cry for more, did he not just release another two years and you are still not happy.

Lets ask how much does Oprah pay, how about George Clooney and Matt Damon or Jennifer Aniston how about Jay-Z or 50cent. Even if they and Mitt paid 70% tax rate it would not fix our fiscal faults only smaller government and more jobs neither of which Obama has been able to deliver and who knows if Mitt will or not.

I bet you one thing though we have a better chance if Mitt is elected than if OB stays around and better yet if we get grass roots tea party candidates in to control the House and the Senate.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    1 down 99 to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Are you kidding? He loves the American lifestyle....as long as we are paying for his golf and family vacations!!!
    Oh, lets not forget we are also financing his re-election by paying out endless campaign promises to folks who think it is their 'right' to live off our taxes.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

I guess the forum software is goofing up again... the post above was intended to only have the bottom quote... Sorry.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Bama got into college as a foreign exchange student which would make him ineligible for the presidential office.
    Yeah, probably so... yet we will not know until he is beyond being held accountable.

MeStillThinks we need a LONG and PAINFUL recession to teach folks the difference between a BHO and a Reagan. I just wish there was an easier way.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Do you really think Mitt or Oprah paid a higher percentage of tax than say a single guy making $50K filing short form?

If so, I'll take you up on that bet.
    I think you missed my point I did not mention percentage ust that they paid more. I pay more in taxes than anyone in my family but I pay a lower percentage because I pay a huge accountant bill each year.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    What a bunch of horse hooey. Scripted nonsense and lies and crocodile tears.

Obama wasnt poor ever.

He went to " Punahoe " for gods sake.

The most prestigous private school in Hawaii.

Her lies and emotion fest were for one purpose. To portray Obama as anything but idealogical.

People know better. He lived a charmed life. Harvard, Oxidental, Punahoe. Yet he wont release his transcripts.

Of all the moronic drivel that will be heard at the DNC one thing is for certain. Hes a terrible leader.
    Had a lady-friend a few years ago who was good at faking crying... she got away with it a few times... however we all learn. Note she is a FORMER lady-friend... as breaking trust is the cardinal sin so to say with me.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

I think you missed my point I did not mention percentage ust that they paid more. I pay more in taxes than anyone in my family but I pay a lower percentage because I pay a huge accountant bill each year.
    An accountant can only do so much. I would suspect you pay a lower rate because you own your own business and can write more off…just like me. I paid way more tax when I worked for someone else and make far less.

However, rich people make money on their money, not by earned income or salaries. How is it fair to have tax free capital gains and tax free deferred income? True, if they paid more it would not solve anything overnight. But fair is fair…capital gains IS income.

They write the rules about this and somehow get the Repubicans to go along with it.

An accountant can only do so much. I would suspect you pay a lower rate because you own your own business and can write more off…just like me. I paid way more tax when I worked for someone else and make far less.

However, rich people make money on their money, not by earned income or salaries. How is it fair to have tax free capital gains and tax free deferred income? True, if they paid more it would not solve anything overnight. But fair is fair…capital gains IS income.

They write the rules about this and somehow get the Repubicans to go along with it.
    Seems to me if there is a way to let $$$ (money) make $$$ for me (means I do not have to work)... AND the income is taxed lower... WHY am I still working? Even a grade-schooler understands that one.

Fair is not a concept in adult life... unless one wants to read the Bible. In Scripture the word 'fair' is not there (in English translations or in the original languages). What IS there is: Love your neighbor as yourself. Lets see if folks really so THAT...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Seems to me if there is a way to let $$$ (money) make $$$ for me (means I do not have to work)... AND the income is taxed lower... WHY am I still working? Even a grade-schooler understands that one.
    When the income of the rich is taxed less than the income of the middle class the divide will become greater and greater until there is no more middle class (like Mexico). Will the rich be ready to pony up then and pay all the taxes? I say no. They will have a plan in place for that time too.

If the rich can convince the Republicans that they should get richer during an economy like this, they are unstoppable.

When the income of the rich is taxed less than the income of the middle class the divide will become greater and greater until there is no more middle class (like Mexico). Will the rich be ready to pony up then and pay all the taxes? I say no. They will have a plan in place for that time too.

If the rich can convince the Republicans that they should get richer during an economy like this, they are unstoppable.
    Really? Have you looked at what the rich pay in taxes? Based on percentage it's pretty close to what the rest of us pay. Yes the difference is 10% of 1 million is a lot less than on 50K, but it's still 10%. Now that's not the real figure so don't go jumping on me about they don't pay 10% (by the way I voted for Forbes because I liked the flat tax). How about all those people that don't pay taxes? Better yet those that get a tax refund greater than what they paid to begin with?

The "rich" are not the problem. It's the tax structure and all of the leeches we have in society.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast