Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Klove thank you for that info. It is online, well kinda sorta...lol. After a couple mins or so, the unit is showing an excess charge warning. Both oil sight glasses are over full. Charge and oil are both correct. Shut unit down and left off over night. Restarted and watched sg again and after about a min, the oil level started low, then flooded quickly as if a valvle opened.

get your condenser water temperature up as high as the chiller can stand it...this will give you time to figure out the issue without it going into excess charge mode (which unloads the chiller). i just had an S5 that holds 15 gallons of oil that i 'weighed' in the charge after recovery. i recovered '1,060#' of R22. I added about 1000# more pounds and started the chiller...it went nuts. i removed an extra 17 gallons of oil...smoothed right out then. i guess someone thought that lots of extra oil was good.
    "Mother" is the name for God on the lips and hearts of children....The Crow

Thank you. Did that and while it was running I found some large items floating in the lower sight glass. klove suggested it was the oil float switch. I did a second post "my oil issues". I was running head preasure about 180 as it was moving the oil. then the spare parts floating. Pull gas now, oil tomorrow and see what else I can find. Im used to supermarket rack systems and recip chillers. Just now gettting more into the flooded evap screws!! WOO HOO ! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12