Hoshi dcm-270 bah

I havent looked to much into it, besides pretty much pin
    Pointing where the noise was coming from. The small timer in the electrical box. When the bin control satifies, there is a fast clicking noise. Approx 130 "clicks" "knocks" whatever per minute. Its been like this for a while now. Not sure what else it does besides a flush every 12 hours ( which it does do) and possibly an agitator every x ammount of time. Should I just replace or what. When the aggitator comes on it spins for a slit second then thats all. Any suggestions

Here's a manual for the DCM240 should be similar to the 270. http://www.hoshizakiamerica.com/manu...-240B_serv.pdf Is it making ice?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Oh deffinitly, its stroking doing well. I just do not want any long term damage. I have all the manuals, im just curious if anybodys come across it or knew if something bad could happen.

I put it in a family members house, I can never get over there in time to call hoshi tech and put the phone up to it. Its annoying

Can't say I've seen that but if everything is working its a judgement call. Let it go till it fails, 2 hrs or 2 years from now, or go ahead a replace it now before it fails.