Thread: Hello from RVA

Hello from RVA

My name is Joseph from Richmond Virginia, ive been viewing this fourm for a couple weeks now, and I guess I had to download tapatalk on my phone to post. As of right now im 19 years old working for a small heating and air conditioning company that also does refrigeration/ hot&cold side of restuarant equip repair. So I see something different almost everyday. Some days ill be on the roof of a commercial building, the next changing a high limit on a fryer, from residental installs to ice makers. Sometimes all in the same day. So in fact I have great opportunity to see and learn new things everyday and I love it. Not so much crawing under nasty fryers, but someone has to do it. When I was 15 i wanted a nice HD video camera, so I worked summers and went to the "HVAC TRADE " class during my last 2 years of highschool to get myself a little ahead of the game. Finally in 2010 at 17 years old started working there full time. Now im at a trade school in the city taking HVAC3 and getting the hours i need for my journeymans. It took me quite awhile to flip whatever switch it was that changed me to REALLY want to absorb and learn all that I can. Im glad Ive found a fourm that has many dedicated enthusiasts. In the trade and id love to learn more. Thank you guys

welcome,

in this field;

when you stop learning, you will have stopped breathing
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

I agree

welcome to the forum. Lots of great info here!

Welcome here!