HVAC H3-1 Exam Prep

What are some recommendations for studying this exam. I have took it 3 times, and still fail by like 3 points. I have took technical training institute twice, and it is fast paced. Just wondering if anyone else recommends anything. And is triad one any better?

Passed mine by taking same course as you but scheduled the exam the day after class.

Honestly I passed without doing any of the load calc questions. Know how to find what you need in code book.

How did you do in bus and project management?

Can anyone help a brand new college student who has been out of high school for 28 years please? I'm struggling with the process diagrams, and my instructor's english is broken not trying to offend anyone. But these are the questions he gave us for homework in our 2nd class, any help with the formulas would be greatly appreciated thanks.

1. If water weights 10 lbs, how much heat will it take to raise the temperature of water from 32 F to 212 F?
    2. If ice weights 15lbs, how much heat will it take to raise the temperature of ice from 5 F to 250 F?
    3. If ice weights 15lbs, how much heat will it take to raise the temperature of ice from 0 F to 212 F?
    4. If water weights 50 lbs, how much heat will it take to raise the temperature of water from 33 F to 280 F?
    5. If ice weights 20 lbs, how much heat will it take to raise the temperature of ice from 32 F solid to 32F liquid?
    6. If water weights 10 lbs, how much heat will it take to raise the temperature of water from 212 F liquid to 300 F steams?
    7. How much heat will it require to remove to freeze water (10 lbs) from 200 F to 10 F?

I did good on the business and project part. Just cannot seem to get the technical part down pat. I just don't know what else to do.

What is your field experience?

Installations, and service