TSA tests drinks bought after security checkpoint for explosives

Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Without checking your links; I can personally attest to having my water (and everyone else in line with a drink in hand) checked/ sniffed on three separate occasions. I also had some TSA moron ask to see my boarding pass while I was sitting in a chair by my boarding gate.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I will be spilling my drink on a TSA agent, by accident or course!

I said this before and I'll say it again.........

If people would stop using the airlines, this TSA nonsense would stop tomorrow. It seems everyone wants to biatch about it, but very few want to sacrifice to end this charade.

Typical NIMBY

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I said this before and I'll say it again.........

If people would stop using the airlines, this TSA nonsense would stop tomorrow. It seems everyone wants to biatch about it, but very few want to sacrifice to end this charade.

Typical NIMBY

Roy
    That may be easy for you to say there Roy. I fly strictly for business and that amounts to about 80 flights a year throughout North America. If I quit flying I would also no longer make my house payments or my car payments or insurance payments, etc... I have no viable alternative but to fly and I know many other frequent fliers in exactly the same situtation.

So, I am tired of others who have a choice telling me to stop giving the airlines my business. I have no alternative and many others don't either. Many of us frequent fliers see each other regularly at various airports and meet up in the airport club. We compare notes and discuss the TSA issue to a great degree. The TSA and Homeland Security is nothing less than the new Gestapo. I deal with them regularly and compare notes with other frequent fliers who have their own accounts and TSA events to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    That may be easy for you to say there Roy. I fly strictly for business and that amounts to about 80 flights a year throughout North America. If I quit flying I would also no longer make my house payments or my car payments or insurance payments, etc... I have no viable alternative but to fly and I know many other frequent fliers in exactly the same situtation.

So, I am tired of others who have a choice telling me to stop giving the airlines my business. I have no alternative and many others don't either. Many of us frequent fliers see each other regularly at various airports and meet up in the airport club. We compare notes and discuss the TSA issue to a great degree. The TSA and Homeland Security is nothing less than the new Gestapo. I deal with them regularly and compare notes with other frequent fliers who have their own accounts and TSA events to share.
    I too fly out of business necessity; albeit not as much as you do. We have probably been in the same "smokey glass lounge" and not even know it.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I may stand at the Starbucks counter to consume my drink. Then when TSA comes up and wants to test my drink I will ask Starbucks for a refund because if TSA thinks the drink is suspect I don't want it.

TSA may as well as stand behind the Starbucks counter and test every drink as it is made. TSA is totally out of control.

TSA are going to start showing up all over the place, inspecting, poking, scanning you. There's already talk of them doing security at sporting events, political events, bus and train stations, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete838 View Post
    TSA are going to start showing up all over the place, inspecting, poking, scanning you. There's already talk of them doing security at sporting events, political events, bus and train stations, etc.
    So, what are they going to do when they stop me and find I am concealed carrying a semi-auto handgun? And, I have a current legal state permit. The permit according to state law is valid everywhere in the state except public k-12 schools, bars and courthouses. By state law I can carry to sporting events, on the bus and to political events, etc...

This will present an interesting situtation.

The TSA keeps more screeners on duty than private companies. Private companies bring in extra people during busy times; the TSA keeps them on duty during slow times.

So, for example, at LAX, with TSA screeners, the cost per passenger is $4.22.
    At San Francisco Int (SFO), with private screeners, the cost per passenger is $2.42.
    (These airports have similar operations. LAX has 8 terminals; SFO has 6.)

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/flying...ng-in-the-u-s/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.