Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Quite the contrary!

The NEWS reported by FOX is definitely unbiased... both sides get a chance. However: The opinion shows are definitely towards the right.
    And lets not forget FOX is by FAR The most popular news channel on TV. Kinda tuff to argue with those facts.

Seems some folks still do not understand this... Maybe they really do not even know what the difference is... they just like the feel of the matra's of the left. Pity... a person engaged in making a living for themselves (and their family) would literally be SHOOTING THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT if they supported the left. Lessee if the libs understand that statement... <grin>
    No news organization is unbiased. Only in America could Fox news be considered such because when you look at it from the right it looks neutral to you. There is no mainstream left leaning media in America that has the reach or power of the networks (owned by the rich) or Fox or CNN (owned by the rich). By world standards even the New York Times is centrist right.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    No news organization is unbiased. Only in America could Fox news be considered such because when you look at it from the right it looks neutral to you. There is no mainstream left leaning media in America that has the reach or power of the networks (owned by the rich) or Fox or CNN (owned by the rich). By world standards even the New York Times is centrist right.

Well if you consider the NY Times centerest right then what do u consider the world standard the Red China Times? Geez. Thank u very much

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    Your statement is a classic example of what I said: Libs do not understand the difference.
    CNN is definitely to the left of center... yet in the eyes of a far left person it is too right.
    BTW: IMO FOX is too far towards the center for me... however they are at least mature enough to not be biased.
    MSNBC is sooooooo far left it does not even understand anything else (childish is a good descriptive word to me).
    And lets remember: The size of a media organization is based on acceptance by the public... so the #1 media is the one the public sees as #1. Gotta respect the facts here...

IMO the difference between libs and true conservatives/true libertarians is: The libs really do NOT understand.

Off to work, to EARN a living... a principle wasted on govt pawns.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Sir,

Why do you keep interjecting race into the discussion?
    Sorry, I will not bring it up again. Even if it is an acknowledged problem within the party and has been brought up by prominent members of the party on quite a few occasions using the same language, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina has brought it up himself - that says alot.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Sorry, I will not bring it up again. Even if it is an acknowledged problem within the party and has been brought up by prominent members of the party on quite a few occasions using the same language, Lindsey Graham of South Carolina has brought it up himself - that says alot.
    There is an old saying that goes something like this: "You ain't got any right to pick on my kids unless you is part of my family."

Salty; since you are definitely NOT a member of the GOP... then you need to stick a cork in it--in regards to quoting a member of the GOP speaking of the GOP.

Just another example of a lib that does not know nor understand what they speak of.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Name:  308378_10152064550715023_97727653_n.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  34.1 KB
    If there was EVER a time I wished for an earth-quake...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Name:  clint tax return.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  101.4 KB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123