Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    And those liberals want us to think they are not racists... Proof is in the puddin.
    I can't help that self loathing thing.

Come on even the leaders of the GOP admit to what they are and are warning that it needs to change. Search the Google - Links abound concerning the demographic problem the GOP faces.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    You are kidding about the Ryan supporters ................... right. Maybe not.
    Nope. Check with voters under 40...
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

I can't help that self loathing thing.

Come on even the leaders of the GOP admit to what they are and are warning that it needs to change. Search the Google - Links abound concerning the demographic problem the GOP faces.
    So lessee if I get what you are saying:

Demographics are more important than the economy... or is the economy more important than demographics? I am not sure I understand what you mean?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Demographics are more important than the economy... or is the economy more important than demographics? I am not sure I understand what you mean?
    What? I don't understand the question and what it has to do with the demographic makeup of the Grand Old Party. Of course the economy is important and if the GOP had a reasonable way to improve the economy the "old white guy" problem would not be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Nope. Check with voters under 40...
    Oh you mean this Ryan?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...#ixzz2533AT8QY

Guess you didn't read the link you posted...it is an opinion written by a liberal writer. Oh wait that can't be true all the Libs claim Fox doesn't present both sides!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Guess you didn't read the link you posted...it is an opinion written by a liberal writer. Oh wait that can't be true all the Libs claim Fox doesn't present both sides!
    The facts are the facts.

The facts are the facts.
    Give it a rest salty u must be running out of talking points from move on . Org. We all could use one. Such a loyal Democrat. LOL. Thank you very much

The demographics that will determine where the economy will go after the election.

Bernie Sanders Exposes the 26 Billionaires who are Buying the 2012 Election

In front of a Senate panel today, Sen. Bernie Sanders outed the 26 billionaires who are members of 23 billionaire families that are using Citizens United to buy elections. Sen. Sanders estimated that these 26 billionaires are the tip of the iceberg. “My guess is that number is really much greater because many of these contributions are made in secret. In other words, not content to own our economy, the 1 percent want to own our government as well.”
    http://www.politicususa.com/bernie-s...-election.html

Why stop at 26?

United States Election being bought by 47-Billionaires

The Public Interest Group Education Fund and the NGO Demos released a study in early August on the financing of the presidential campaign.

They found that nearly 60% of the almost quarter of a billion dollars
    raised by Super PACs from individuals derived from just 47 people, who
    gave at least $1 million each (obviously some gave much more).
    47 people. That’s democracy?

Of these 47, the most generous (or greedy) are Sheldon Adelson and
    his wife, who gave $36 million themselves. Since the total known amount
    from individuals is $240 million, some 15 percent of the individual
    contributions, or one-sixth, are coming from one family.
    Some 94% of these funds came from a little more than a thousand
    donors, each of whom gave $10,000 or more (47 clearly gave a million or
    more).
    There are also super pacs funded by corporations, not just individuals! And there are anonymous donors.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a4e_1344966927
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Liberal writers don't work for Fox. Murdoch doesn't allow it.

What? I don't understand the question and what it has to do with the demographic makeup of the Grand Old Party. Of course the economy is important and if the GOP had a reasonable way to improve the economy the "old white guy" problem would not be an issue.
    I simply cannot believe you actually posted that... free enterprise has always worked better than governmental central planning... anyone (except politicians, college profs, and folks aspiring to those two jobs) knows that.
    Sometimes you libs amaze me with your lack of understanding... even of history.

Oh well... you will see in a few mos what the voters want... and within a year you will see the TRUTH proven to you yet again. However yet again, I have a Washington ($1 bill) that says the libs will refuse to publicly acknowledge what will be obvious to anyone with their eyes open and not biased.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    Liberal writers don't work for Fox. Murdoch doesn't allow it.
    Quite the contrary!

The NEWS reported by FOX is definitely unbiased... both sides get a chance. However: The opinion shows are definitely towards the right.
    And lets not forget FOX is by FAR The most popular news channel on TV. Kinda tuff to argue with those facts.

Seems some folks still do not understand this... Maybe they really do not even know what the difference is... they just like the feel of the matra's of the left. Pity... a person engaged in making a living for themselves (and their family) would literally be SHOOTING THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT if they supported the left. Lessee if the libs understand that statement... <grin>
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Sir,

Why do you keep interjecting race into the discussion?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast