Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Log it. Go through temps and pressures etc. write everything down and then look at it. If your not sure what the data should look like shut B down let it sit for 30 min or so then log it and compare. If you have no alarms I would suspect, as others have pointed out, it's not being told to run.

Log it. Go through pressure, temps etc and write it all down and look at it. If not sure what data should look like shut B down let it sit 30 min or so and log it then compare.

Sorry for the double post. Server keeps kicking out says it can't post so I retyped and resent then TADA it magically sends the original too. Haha.

Wink

As Dallas Duster has said your suction pressure (SST) is below freeze point and circuit will be held off on Mode 13.
    To verify this press menu button until the light stops at the information icon top left then press the down arrow on the right until item 1 appears in left display now you will see active mode on the right.
    Do you have the controls manual there is a list of active modes in there.
    Guys this is a French made Carrier chiller, the Pro Dialog Plus controller is mainly for Europe, Africa and the Far East markets, some of the 60HZ units have ended up on drill ships and oil rigs. Freshwater seem to have quite a few of them.

Nice to see your alive and kicking Dallas.

Merci pour l'affirmation sur ce refroidisseur français a fait, Gibbo.
    The controls on your chillers are somewhat different from ours but I kinda like the control panel.
    How are things going in your part of the world???

I am doing ok Dallas even better now i have seen your latest batch of cheerleaders off to have a lie down to recover lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123