Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The full model is 30HXC140-A0427-PEE with Pro Dialog Plus

I have been through the manual now a couple of times but I cannot find anything that will disable or enable one of the compressors at a time. If someone can direct me to this parameter I will appreciate it.

What modes are displayed under the i menu?

What is the control point?

What are pressures and temps of circuit A according to the PD plus?

What is the circuit load sequence?

Plus a log of circuit B may help converted to US.

What is the position of the oil level input ,high or low?
    Last edited by Dallas Duster; 09-03-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: added oil

Quote Originally Posted by Offshorefool View Post
    I have been through the manual now a couple of times but I cannot find anything that will disable or enable one of the compressors at a time. If someone can direct me to this parameter I will appreciate it.
    Ccs posted this earlier
    If this is a Comfortlink panel,,, look in configuration and go to service menu. In that menu look for Compressor A1 enable. Is that compressor enabled or disabled. If your not getting alarms or alerts and the compressor is enabled. Get out the service manual and start at the beginning in configs and check all settings. I agree with Dallas Duster, it appears most likely the compressor is disabled. It would help if we knew what version we are dealing with. Provide the full model number.

Here is ur answer

The model number is 30HXC140-A0427-PEE with Pro Dialog Plus Software version 5.3

Dallas Duster, Under active modes in the i menu there is nothing at the 1st parameter, it only starts from the 2nd parameter.
    The pressure for A is High = 317 and Low is 165
    The oil level input is high and the oil diff press is 13 kpa for comp A and 20 kpa for B
    In my manual I do not have the paramer legend for the service menu, I copied the parameters on a paper and compared them with another chiller that is in good running condition and it is the same.

Dallas Duster, Under active modes in the i menu there is nothing at the 1st parameter, it only starts from the 2nd parameter.
    The pressure for A is High = 317 and Low is 165
    The oil level input is high and the oil diff press is 13 kpa for comp A and 20 kpa for B
    In my manual I do not have the paramer legend for the service menu, I copied the parameters on a paper and compared them with another chiller that is in good running condition and it is the same.
    What is your fluid set point?

And those pressures are on cir A not running right?

What is your brine freeze point?
    Last edited by Dallas Duster; 09-03-2012 at 10:28 PM.

Thats correct, circuit A not running. My fluid setpoint is 4.7 deg C

Thats correct, circuit A not running. My fluid setpoint is 4.7 deg C
    My theory is that your SST is below the brine freeze point and either your circuit A is low in charge or the transducer is reading incorrectly. You may need to get someone to check it out.

Also you may have a mode 13 showing.

Will there be an alarm if the unit is low on charge and not starting because of this?

Sure it would if the compressor comes on and try's to run but probably not since the compressor will not start . Like I said most likely there is a mode 13 .

So in other words alarms not mode yes.

I get an alarm on everything else, if I disconnect any other sensor it will give me an alarm.

I get an alarm on everything else, if I disconnect any other sensor it will give me an alarm.
    Well duh.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast