Capacitor replaced, not mounted in hole--should I complain?

Capacitor replaced, not mounted in hole--should I complain?

Hi guys. I have a Rheem 13PJA series heat pump, and the capacitor failed. Was replaced under the homeowner warranty. However the technician didn't have a capacitor that would fit in the same hole the failed capacitor came out of (the replacement is larger). So this it what the unit looks like now:

The replacement capacitor is somehow lodged in that compartment, and the base of the capacitor is of course no longer being cooled by the fan. I assume (hope?) he at least put some electrical tape on top of the capacitor.

I'm not a perfectionist and I'm OK with this as long as it works without shortening the lifespan of my heatpump or causing a danger to anyone. I'm a contractor myself (IT) and I understand sometimes things aren't always going to be pretty, but they don't have to be as long as they work.

Leave it alone or... ?

Thanks in advance for any help. Hopefully this is an easy question for the pros.

leave it alone.
    I HATE that design where the cap is shoved in a hole in the panel... often the old capacitor fails in such a way that it's impossible to remove.
    if the system is running, and the cap is mounted in a way that it will not short or rub a refrigerant line, I'd be happy for the quick service.
    The TRUE highest cost system is the system not installed properly...
    The three big summer hearththrobs...
    Mel Gibson
    Dwane Johnson
    The A/C repairman

Alright, thanks!