Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 391
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,297
    Some 30,000 dead folks still registered to vote in one state alone.

    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...0000-dead.html

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete838 View Post
    Personally I think that voting should be reserved for net positive citizen tax payers, citizen property owners, and citizen retirees with 20+ years of net positive tax returns, but then again I'm just a racist that hates the poor. The recipient class should not be permitted to vote.
    So you only want people who normally only side with your political agenda to be allowed to vote?

    Sorry, doesn't work that way here in America.

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Some 30,000 dead folks still registered to vote in one state alone.

    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...0000-dead.html
    "Still registered to vote" is not the same thing as 30,000 dead people voting in your election.

    Try again.

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    "Still registered to vote" is not the same thing as 30,000 dead people voting in your election.

    Try again.
    Where in my post did I make the claim they voted? The potential is there. And, the Obama administration thru the liberal DOJ opposes cleaning up the voting registration systems. Why would that be?

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Where in my post did I make the claim they voted? The potential is there. And, the Obama administration thru the liberal DOJ opposes cleaning up the voting registration systems. Why would that be?
    Potential to vote is not voting.

    So what were you trying to point out with your link and post?

    What exactly is the problem with having these individuals still on the roles if you have no evidence of them voting?

    Sorry, I am just not getting your correlation.

    What is the actual number of individuals comitting voter fraud in NC?

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    My great grandfather is 87 years old....he barely walks anymore, and he can't see to drive. If he is to get a voter ID card, someone has to make a special trip to get him in the car, get him out of the car, and expect him to wait in line for who knows how long, the whole time coughing and throwing up around other people.

    You tell me Republicans...how is this a free America? Forcing people to do things that they should not have to do in order to utilize a RIGHT that was given to them by our constitution.

    Republicans are constantly bashing the rest of the world for instituting communism and socialism, basically calling everyone that is not a republican a slave driver...and yet here they are...doing the very thing they have supposedly sought out to fight.

    I am not Democratic....I am not Republican...I am American....and thank you all very much for damning this country with a corrupted two party system, and not having the guts to fight against evil. Thank you all for fighting among yourselves while the real enemy is sitting at our capitol, laughing at the peons they have created....smirking at the foolishness of the people that would rather fight one another than to stand up for what is right and true.

    Government is a disease as stated by the original poster's signature...and yet here he is claiming that we need more of it. See through the lies, see through the mockery, and do what's right in your heart...

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    My great grandfather is 87 years old....he barely walks anymore, and he can't see to drive. If he is to get a voter ID card, someone has to make a special trip to get him in the car, get him out of the car, and expect him to wait in line for who knows how long, the whole time coughing and throwing up around other people.

    You tell me Republicans...how is this a free America? Forcing people to do things that they should not have to do in order to utilize a RIGHT that was given to them by our constitution.

    Republicans are constantly bashing the rest of the world for instituting communism and socialism, basically calling everyone that is not a republican a slave driver...and yet here they are...doing the very thing they have supposedly sought out to fight.

    I am not Democratic....I am not Republican...I am American....and thank you all very much for damning this country with a corrupted two party system, and not having the guts to fight against evil. Thank you all for fighting among yourselves while the real enemy is sitting at our capitol, laughing at the peons they have created....smirking at the foolishness of the people that would rather fight one another than to stand up for what is right and true.

    Government is a disease as stated by the original poster's signature...and yet here he is claiming that we need more of it. See through the lies, see through the mockery, and do what's right in your heart...
    So, you are now for no government?

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Potential to vote is not voting.

    So what were you trying to point out with your link and post?

    What exactly is the problem with having these individuals still on the roles if you have no evidence of them voting?

    Sorry, I am just not getting your correlation.

    What is the actual number of individuals comitting voter fraud in NC?
    Dead people voting has been going on for years. Are you against cleaning out the voting rolls by removing the dead folks?

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Dead people voting has been going on for years. Are you against cleaning out the voting rolls by removing the dead folks?
    No

    Just want to see your evidence that this outrage of massive voter fraud by those dead people is actually occurring in NC as you claim.

    Just asking to see the actual statistics thats all.

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    325
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    So you only want people who normally only side with your political agenda to be allowed to vote?

    Sorry, doesn't work that way here in America.
    I have no problem at all with people of different political stripes than I voting. I know a lot of democrats and republicans that would qualify under "citizen" and "net tax payer". Where I have a problem are recipients that vote for ever greater benefits and gimmedats to be paid for by the productive members of society. I can't help that 95% of the people with a government funded cell phone are Obama voters.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    No

    Just want to see your evidence that this outrage of massive voter fraud by those dead people is actually occurring in NC as you claim.

    Just asking to see the actual statistics thats all.
    Please learn to read more carefully. Voter ID requirement would make it far more difficult for people to cast votes for the dead. Purging the dead from the voter rolls is common sense. Voter fraud has gone on for years and took place in the JFK as well as Johnson elections. Voter ID and cleaning the rolls just makes sense.

    Don't accuse me of making a claim I never made.

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete838 View Post
    I have no problem at all with people of different political stripes than I voting. I know a lot of democrats and republicans that would qualify under "citizen" and "net tax payer". Where I have a problem are recipients that vote for ever greater benefits and gimmedats to be paid for by the productive members of society. I can't help that 95% of the people with a government funded cell phone are Obama voters.




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    Well thats good that you don't have a problem with different political stripes voting because.......

    once again...... Your wish that only certain people should be allowed to vote here in America is not going to happen.... ever.

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Please learn to read more carefully. Voter ID requirement would make it far more difficult for people to cast votes for the dead. Purging the dead from the voter rolls is common sense. Voter fraud has gone on for years and took place in the JFK as well as Johnson elections. Voter ID and cleaning the rolls just makes sense.

    Don't accuse me of making a claim I never made.
    Well I have asked twice for you to show us evidence of this voter fraud

    If you don't have evidence that this is occurring then what difference would it make to purge the roles?

    If you are not claiming voter fraud then what is the point of your post?

    And by the way I read and understand just fine.

    Never mind.

    Its obvious you do not have any evidence of a correlation between the dead still being on the voter roles and voter fraud in NC.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event