Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 811121314151617181920212223242528 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Somebody needs to use spellsheck more often.
    look who's talking

Well I have only skimmed this thread but it is easy to know the responses from the usual liberals.
    Try looking at the following list and notice that almost if not all of the states with current or pending requirements for photo ID have some type of available free ID for the poor including transportation to and from an issuing agency. There is no reason for anyone regardless of circumstance not to have a valid photo ID.

http://www.ncsl.org/legislatures-ele.../voter-id.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Sure...except that an ID is not going to stop any fraud.

We need something more reliable than a person sitting behind a desk,at the DMV.

If you are going to do something do it right. I would agree more with this law if it didn't have to be an up to date ID...which only makes people that don't need an ID obtain one....and no I'm not talking about illegals.
    How about a mark on the back of the right hand or on the forehead?!

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    How about a mark on the back of the right hand or on the forehead?!

In many states NOBODY can purchase cigarettes or even a beer without showing a valid ID regardless of your age. A 94 year old man is still required by state law to show ID or no sale!!! So, if the poor can't vote without an ID then I guess they also don't smoke or drink. Yeah sure. We all know the ID to vote opposition is pure bull!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    In many states NOBODY can purchase cigarettes or even a beer without showing a valid ID regardless of your age. A 94 year old man is still required by state law to show ID or no sale!!! So, if the poor can't vote without an ID then I guess they also don't smoke or drink. Yeah sure. We all know the ID to vote opposition is pure bull!
    Yeah hey but don't you know that with a valid ID the dead won't be able to vote and you have to show up in person to vote and not your loyal Democratic friend who is voting for about 10 other lazy bums who don't want to go vote and will gladly give their "friend" a utility bill so he can vote for you for a six pack or a few "pain" pills don't you know. The Democrats are the master of fraud, deceit and lying with not many excepts I'm afraid on this forum either. Have a good day. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah hey but don't you know that with a valid ID the dead won't be able to vote and you have to show up in person to vote and not your loyal Democratic friend who is voting for about 10 other lazy bums who don't want to go vote and will gladly give their "friend" a utility bill so he can vote for you for a six pack or a few "pain" pills don't you know. The Democrats are the master of fraud, deceit and lying with not many excepts I'm afraid on this forum either. Have a good day. Thank you, thank you very much
    Yes, like this new example of democratic voting fraud. http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/arti...7.54928.144956

Expect more democratic voter fraud in the upcoming election. The very fact that they oppose voter ID without any solid reasons is telling.

Amish don't have photo i.d. do they?

There is an Amish community in my state voting district and they vote at the local poll where my wife serves as a poll worker. My state requires a photo ID to vote so here the Amish have photo IDs.

Don't matter, the Amish don't usually vote. When Amish do vote, they usually vote Republican. Instead of photo ID, the Amish have wallet sized portraits painted of themselves for ID.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    But does your ID have to be current to buy beer or cigarettes? Most places that I've seen only need something to verify your age with a photo, and many places that I've been to do not ID. Could it be because I'm bald? Maybe.

Sure...state law says we must show ID to buy some things...but is that what really happens in the real world? Not in all cases.

When I was 17 my uncle sent me to the liquor store to get him a bottle of vodka...the man at the counter asked for my ID...I told him it was for my uncle and he simply let me buy and walk out with booze...with that said...do you really think UNPAID workers who have no job or business to lose are going to successfully identify millions of voters by DL all in ONE day?

We need to think of a better strategy...I know how much conservatives hate wasteful spending....well how wasteful is it to give people FREE voters ID cards if they do not have a valid DL or did not want to purchase one? Many ID to vote states are handing out these free IDs.

Why don't we just focus on what is really important...fixing illegal immigration.
    Last edited by AStudent; 09-06-2012 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dijit View Post
    look who's talking
    My misspelled word was on perpuss. My attempt at levity fell flat.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

New Hampshire, with over 30,000 dead people still registered to vote, has passed a voter ID law;
    The Justice Department has approved a law that calls for New Hampshire voters to provide photo identification when they go to the polls.
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/05/justic...-id/index.html

Why Eric Holder's DOJ has to approve a State law is beyond me, but it looks like Holder may be wanting to get out of the spotlight over his latest crimes with the Fast and Furious fiasco and harrassing those Americans who are proving he is allowing illegal activities to happen all over the country.

OH! Obama only won New Hampshire by 14,000 votes in 2008. I wonder how many of those votes would have been prevented for being fraudulant had NH required ID to prove the person voting wasn't dead.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Instead of photo ID, the Amish have wallet sized portraits painted of themselves for ID.
    Are they allowed to use voting machines or do they write their vote on a piece of hemp paper and sign it with a quill?

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 811121314151617181920212223242528 ... LastLast