Voter ID, why Democrats don't want it - Page 11
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 143 of 391
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,297
    Being obscure again. Unless you are very specific as to what in your mind constitutes proof you will just deny any source I provide as not credible. Once again, what will you accept as proof that we need voter ID? Be specific. Don't HUH! me. When liberals are in the corner they pretend to not follow the argument or they start mocking the opposition.

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    The potential to commit a crime is not committing the crime.

    Obviously more deversion rhetoric from you since you can not prove your point.

    Show us the PROOF!

    You have no credibilty on this issue without showing us the proof of the problem you claim exists.
    The proof has been shown over and over and over again, right on this thread. You obviously are a very dishonest person.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  3. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Being obscure again. Unless you are very specific as to what in your mind constitutes proof you will just deny any source I provide as not credible. Once again, what will you accept as proof that we need voter ID? Be specific. Don't HUH! me. When liberals are in the corner they pretend to not follow the argument or they start mocking the opposition.

    You are the one being obscure.

    Go ahead post something. Anything

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,297
    What would it take for you to change your mind and favor requiring voter ID in order to vote? Can't get any clearer than that. Real simple question.

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    The proof has been shown over and over and over again, right on this thread. You obviously are a very dishonest person.
    Where?

    Great another personal attack.

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    What would it take for you to change your mind and favor requiring voter ID in order to vote? Can't get any clearer than that. Real simple question.
    When you respond in part to my request then I will in turn respond to yours.

    Again post something anything that supports your position.

    You first.

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Disagree. Robo makes perfect sense and having known him and had many discussions with him over the years I consider him quite credible. Any voter fraud is wrong and should be prevented. There is no reason not to be proactive against crime. We do it all the time with lots of laws. The amazing thing is for someone to strongly oppose a simple measure that helps prevent crime. That is, unless the opposition favors the crime.
    Thank you for your vote of confidence.

    I don't know why some people here keep attempting to protect criminal activity, but you are correct in stating that any voter fraud is wrong and must be prevented.

    Then again, we are dealing with someone who thinks that a differentiation of the amount of a crime that is perpetuated is a reason to support allowing that crime to be able to be committed. The argument is no longer about preventing voter fraud but to what degree voter fraud should be allowed to take place.

    Clearly, those who are opposed to voters needing to prove who they are in order to vote are supporting voter fraud.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #138
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    What would you accept as proof?
    Obviously nothing since he refuses to acknowledge all of the proof that has been given already. The dishonest way for such claims to be made is by constantly adding specifics for proof. Those who use such dishonest tactics demand that specifics such as "massive fraud" rather than just "fraud" be a criteria for acceptable proof.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #139
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,297
    Once again this always happens when talking with a liberal. When questioned long enough they refuse to actually state what exactly it would take to convince them otherwise. In reality they are dishonest.

    The truth is, there is no amount of evidence that would change your mind regarding voter ID. None at all. This is why you are unable to tell us what would constitute enough evidence.

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete838 View Post
    Several states have same day registration. And not all states require voters to show ID. States that have enacted laws requiring ID have been sued by Eric Holder's "Justice" Department. I do not know about the overlap in no ID/ same day registration.
    So there is really no rational reason to oppose having to prove who you are in order to vote other than the desire for voter fraud to be able to be commited?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  11. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Obviously nothing since he refuses to acknowledge all of the proof that has been given already. The dishonest way for such claims to be made is by constantly adding specifics for proof. Those who use such dishonest tactics demand that specifics such as "massive fraud" rather than just "fraud" be a criteria for acceptable proof.
    Also want to point out that if asked to define "what actually constitutes fraud" or "what amount of fraud is massive", we would still not get a straight answer.

  12. #142
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    HUH?

    What a pile of Crap.

    OK any proof you have will do from a creditable source.

    I've linked my proof wheres yours?

    www.truthaboutfraud.org/pdf/TruthAboutVoterFraud.pdf

    Reference pages 23 and 26

    What part of this is giving you trouble?
    Your so called proof is an opinion piece editorial by a leftist politico and nothing more;
    Justin Levitt is another “expert” the left cites as a source. Levitte served as in-house counsel to America Coming Together, a group funded by George Soros and labor unions.
    http://www.dailyplunge.com/tag/justin-levitt/

    And you have the nerve to specify a requirement that others cite creditable sources?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #143
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Also want to point out that if asked to define "what actually constitutes fraud" or "what amount of fraud is massive", we would still not get a straight answer.
    I doubt he would even give the courtesy of acknowledging you asked.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event