Voter ID, why Democrats don't want it - Page 10
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast
    Left wing liberals are so devoid of morals that they don't care how they win as long as they win. I believe the fraud in this fall's election will set new records and in keeping with Eric Holders record that most of it will go uninvestigated or unchallenged. There is no other reason for Holder to file against states who want to pass voter ID. My own state has had voter ID for years with no concern about showing some evidence of citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You keep chanting this same tune, but you still have shown nothing to support your claim that minorities are not as good as other Americans, that students have nothing to identify who they are as students or that our elderly suddenly become incapable of being able to prove who they are at some unmentioned age.

No one is claiming massive voter fraud overall. There is however potential for voter fraud, and if that isn't enough for you to happily change your mind, then you must be supporting there be potential for voter fraud.

Are you for or against the potential for voter fraud? That's what this comes down to.
    The potential to commit a crime is not committing the crime.

Obviously more deversion rhetoric from you since you can not prove your point.

Show us the PROOF!

You have no credibilty on this issue without showing us the proof of the problem you claim exists.

Robo, I want to go on record as Never having accused mcjo of being honest.

In defense of mcjo, I don't think anyone has accused him of being honest.

But yes, it is true that to not want voters to have to prove who they are is directly supporting the potential for voter fraud.
    These types of comments are just twisting the point.

And show everyone your true personality.

For the last time

SHOW US YOUR PROOF of this substantial voter fraud problem you claim is going on.

Disagree. Robo makes perfect sense and having known him and had many discussions with him over the years I consider him quite credible. Any voter fraud is wrong and should be prevented. There is no reason not to be proactive against crime. We do it all the time with lots of laws. The amazing thing is for someone to strongly oppose a simple measure that helps prevent crime. That is, unless the opposition favors the crime.

mcjo, how may last times are you going to post?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Robo, I want to go on record as Never having accused mcjo of being honest.
    More honest then either of you on this issue.

More deversion rhetoric from you since you can not prove your point.

Show us your proof!

I am still waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    More honest then either of you on this issue.

Show us your proof!

I am still waiting.
    What would you accept as proof?

I am confused about something. Do all states not require voters to be registered? If you are registered, and you have shown ID to register, what is the problem with showing ID to vote under your registered name?
    Several states have same day registration. And not all states require voters to show ID. States that have enacted laws requiring ID have been sued by Eric Holder's "Justice" Department. I do not know about the overlap in no ID/ same day registration.

What would you accept as proof?

The two of you could not come up with the proof I requested so you decided to attack me personally and question my honesty.

NICE

Show us some proof of this substantial voter fraud that is not left or right wing manufactured.

Go ahead.

In my state we don't have to show ID to register and can easily register via mail. However, when we get to the poll to vote we must show ID to vote and it is recorded that we voted. This makes it more difficult for someone to vote in our place or for me to go home and return to vote for dead relatives since we must show a current valid ID. We also sign our name on a register indicating that we cast our vote.

Just as I figured. Liberals and left wingers refuse to state what it would take to get them to change their mind. That question never fails to stop a liberal cold. When they do reply the required proof they want is always obscure.

You liberals sure fight hard against such a simple, straighforward and honest thing as voter ID which simply makes the system of voting more honest.

Just as I figured. Liberals and left wingers refuse to state what it would take to get them to change their mind. That question never fails to stop a liberal cold. When they do reply the required proof they want is always obscure.

You liberals sure fight hard against such a simple, straighforward and honest thing as voter ID which simply makes the system of voting more honest.
    HUH?

What a pile of Crap.

OK any proof you have will do from a creditable source.

I've linked my proof wheres yours?

http://www.truthaboutfraud.org/pdf/T...VoterFraud.pdf

Reference pages 23 and 26

What part of this is giving you trouble?

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast