I have an idea, that i cant post in detail in public because its not patented yet, but its for liquid pressure amplification, similar to hy-save's device http://www.hysave.com/lpa-retrofit-f...on-efficiency/ however i believe my device is way better. (its smaller, doesn't need a tank, so on..) The only thing i can think of that could stop my device from working, mind you i have not yet built a prototype or done any testing so there could be other things i have not considered, would be if it is impossible to re-compress gas into a liquid after it went through my pump. My pump wont leak, there are no seals, and it will never cavitate. it has the ability to take in liquid and gas and use positive displacement to send the mixture on its way to the liquid line heading to the evaporators. So my pump is not the issue, what i do not know is if when my pump pulls in liquid refrigerant on the intake stroke and in the process a bit flashes off inside the pump, would it be possible for my pump to (on the output stroke) compress it back into liquid before sending it to the evaporator. or is it stuck as gas at this point.

to keep things simple (for me.. heh) lets just say you have bubbles in your liquid refrigerant line going to the refrigerated cases and you add 15 to 20 psig to the line in a nice even manner, do the bubbles re condensate making the line solid liquid again? or does trying to compress that gas heat it to the point where it fights you trying to compress it. i personally don't think it would add that much heat and fight you, but my friend keeps trying to convince me it would. So if you just had a random syringe full of a small amount of liquid r22 and you release the syringe so some vapor appears, why not just re-compress the syringe to turn it all to liquid, isn't that possible? For my scenario the ambient temp would never exceed 150 F. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.