Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 30

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058

    COULDN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE SO i ORDERED....

    ..(PRE-ORDWERED) THE
    SMAN 4 FROM TTT....DON'T EXPECT TO HEAR BAK 'TIL TUES THOUGH.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    690
    Are you set up for the wireless readings?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058
    Quote Originally Posted by eddiegoodfellar View Post
    Are you set up for the wireless readings?
    Not yet. Gonna get my 570 wireless kit first.


    I'm gonna evac a 12 ton chiller thru the manifold just to piss off JPsmith

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    24,970
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    Not yet. Gonna get my 570 wireless kit first.


    I'm gonna evac a 12 ton chiller thru the manifold just to piss off JPsmith

    Ain't my chiller.

    You ain't gonna make me mad.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Ain't my chiller.

    You ain't gonna make me mad.

    you were busting my balls when I posted if a guy has time to kill he could use a manifold.

    You got all uppity and said it was a waste of time and was not industry standard, and you were pissed at the notion a tech would kill time.

    so don't BS a BSer, buddy.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    24,970
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    you were busting my balls when I posted if a guy has time to kill he could use a manifold.

    You got all uppity and said it was a waste of time and was not industry standard, and you were pissed at the notion a tech would kill time.

    so don't BS a BSer, buddy.
    Hmmm.

    Maybe I just don't care how you waste your time. It is, after all, YOUR time.

    MY time is spent differently.

    A few things have happened here at the Smith home recently that have made me re-think some things and maybe re-prioritize some others.


    So, you wanna use a manifold to evacuate? If you don't know better, I'd suggest doing it the correct way, but since you DO know better, have a blast.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    North Richland Hills, Texas
    Posts
    14,914
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    I'm gonna evac a 12 ton chiller thru the manifold just to piss off JPsmith
    It's your time, waste it as you will.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    ..(PRE-ORDWERED) THE
    SMAN 4 FROM TTT....DON'T EXPECT TO HEAR BAK 'TIL TUES THOUGH.
    http://shop.lacoste.com/Pull-Over-Fl...searchSize=12# ME TOO!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    1,088
    How many Digital gauges you got clover?

    You gonna tell us all about how awesome they are when you get them?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the work truck
    Posts
    2,942
    This guy just loves to stir the pot.

    Cant we call it even and stop beating a dead horse, Clover?
    THe majority of the posts that I have been reading from you are derogatory.
    You used to post constructive and helpful comments. Why don't we give that a whirl again?
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

    Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

    "Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    This guy just loves to stir the pot.

    Cant we call it even and stop beating a dead horse, Clover?
    THe majority of the posts that I have been reading from you are derogatory.
    You used to post constructive and helpful comments. Why don't we give that a whirl again?
    Stir what pot?

    Me and JP are cool. He just likes to poke me me every now and then .

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the work truck
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    Stir what pot?

    Me and JP are cool. He just likes to poke me me every now and then .
    Im talking about in general... It seems like you took all this personal when people brought up their preference on DIgital Gauges. There is a difference between informing people about the problems that have been reported and brand bashing. Ill leave it at that. Maybe its just me..
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

    Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

    "Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    Im talking about in general... It seems like you took all this personal when people brought up their preference on DIgital Gauges. There is a difference between informing people about the problems that have been reported and brand bashing. Ill leave it at that. Maybe its just me..
    I responded in kind to Digi Queen owners who inferred non-Digi owners were hacks. That type of insinuation deserves a retort.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event