Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tubber73

I left that for printer2 so he could have some issue to argue over..................................
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Why are there no comments on my video ???

Has everyone seen it a hundred times already ???

Its a funny video...... funny and sad at the same time....

I would enjoy seeing a "Whatever happened to the Obama youth whatever boys" special on you tube.

I wonder how many of them went on to their dreams and how many of them just did nothing with their lives.....and of course how many of them are dead now due to drugs or violence in the hood.

Might have to do some research on that. Im working today so I should have plenty of time to do that.......lol
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Notice the gold boots those boys are wearing.....

What is it about those people..... and gold...???
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Oh, by the way... I could only find info on the first boy in the video.... his name was Derrick something.... his father killed him one night over a slice of cheese.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12