sw florida service
    It seems to me that service has slowed down where I work and I wanted to know if it's slow everywhere in sw florida.

Are you a newbe here?.....I have live and work here 30 years.......Still stink's
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    We just north of Tampa on the Gulf coast,service has slowed,but that's normal based on the time of the year.

Service up here in Panama City has kind of been hit and miss (at least for the company I work for)since the middle of August. Some days we get slammed and then there will be a few days that I only will get 6-8 hrs a day. Kind of hurts on Fridays--not to mention the terrible wages in this area.

We have to fiqure out why wages are so low here?
    we charge more than most area?

Thank You Sirs, I'm 4 years new to this area sarasota.This year it slowed down late july early august,then got slower this month. I feel wages are just a byproduct of how well a business system works.A few examples;If you put in a system and it was done correctly without follow ups and call back more money was made to spread arround.If you have call backs and dead ,unproductive time=less money.so you can only do your part good and educate the rest if you come across junk. and hope if someone follows you up they help you learn from it.

We charge the same rate here for a system, as do most of the eastern sea board.
    The price of equipment does not vary more than 8% from region but else where, wages are a lot higher, almost 50% more.
    I don't mind paying for sunlight, but come on!~! over the last 6 years houseing up 300%, fuel up 40%, Insurance if you still can get it?.
    Call backs, remember the saying " you get what you pay for"
    that also include's people.
    Some body is makeing money, I have been on both side's of the fence, and in over 30 years if this S###, only the crook's make money.