Thread: I swear

Hmm

Well fellow wrench turners , here we go,

I dont seem to understand someones mentality can be so far askew from reality, heres the deal

I have recently taken a service manager job for a company here which is nothing new but i just dont know about this one , I agreed to help this person get there service division up and running which i have done before with other companies until january when ill be ready to open my own company. but i cant belive the turn over rate its at least an install team and tech a day all because the owner is a total ass he wont just tell someone there wrong he will scream and yell and throw a tantruim in front of everyone including a customer . and he just isnt condensending hes childish about it but usually its only because he as ordered someone to do something then completly reverese's what he said an hour later and then completly denises that he said the first thing to begin with and then will start calling people names, oh god i dont know how much more i can take , please january 1st come soon but i have the strange feeling its gonna be a long long long three months
    Stupid is as Hackery does

People like this tend to get their just reward.
    Buy American! The job you save may be your own.

Had to check your profile to be sure you had not started with a noron from a town in Tn. Millington to be exact. Worked for that SOB for 25 working days. Same amount to long. LOL.

Learn from it &
    Remember it when you’re having a bad day.

right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!

true story!

Originally posted by pecmsg
    Learn from it &
    Remember it when you’re having a bad day.
    its hard to have composure and patience, its an aquired skill but manners, they should remain,,,including respect for others
    theres a place to talk with employees and its not in front of anyone its done in private!
    The fault of this happening, is to allow it to continue, and everyone not to stand up for themselves, and tell him, whether its in front of somone, or not, I had a property mgr and her assistant like that, they had a reputation, they did this on a routine basis, they had a reputation with all the vendors, and contractors,and prior jobs, they knew when and who and in front of to act like this or to get away with it,,, it was starting to get around and follow them, it reflects lack of mutual respect and experience, and a professional Image of everyone including the company Image suffers!
    No cuth, or consideration! everybody looks and thinks of the guys like a bunch of clowns as a whole and they dont want to have to deal with that, nonsense or horseplay and jackass ness!
    should record them, then put them on a Blog, so everyone can see, adn post something funny ,
    Id leave there until i find something better or look for something in the meanwhile!
    dont put up with that or it will only get worse!

I have always wondered how companies like this make any money with owners that are such dickheads?

They made money the old fashion ------------------- They " Stole it, given to them," It is for damm sure they didn't work for it!!!!!!!!
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

The "Amazing Jerry" Syndrome again! Man, that is just how one of the former service managers at the company I work for used to act. Yeah, he would rant, rave, turn red, and curse you like a sailor. He would tell you to do something and you would try to explain why it would't work and he'd ask you if you wanted to be fired on the spot. Then, when it didn't work, he would blow up, deny telling you that he wanted the thing done this particular way, and then threaten to fire you again. That's why we called him "Amazing Jerry". Eventually he got into some kind of sexual harrasment trouble in the office and they finally let him go. The service department breathed a collective sigh of relief and morale increased exponentially.
    See, the human mind is kind of like... a piñata. When it breaks open, there's a lot of surprises inside. Once you get the piñata perspective, you see that losing your mind can be a peak experience. ~Jane Wagner

all right heres the newest update

Where do i even start

NO cool call today at a brand new install just done yesterday so i show up and hook my gauges to the unit today and its dead empty so i pull out the nitrogen and pump it up abd tge crage goes in about a quarter of a second no i start to trace all 150' of 3/4 3/8ths line set (1st problem) and guess what the liquid line wasnt even brazed into the evapartor humm howd they miss that one im not even gonna get into oil return or improper linesize we all know what the out come will be so i guess ill be fixing that next week

So i go off to my next job installed day before yesterday no ac once again humm whats that gray box on the wall would that happin to be an energy management panel with our sticker on it humm no diagrams no specs just a emp humm call the owner and i get the whole " there is not" speach blatently refusining to admit that it even existed, Humm well im stareing at it i must be imagining it too.

So i yanked the non exisiting emp off the wall and wire the units stright through as a temporary fix but who knows with this company but then again i guess you could say i was never there and i never took it off the wall and never bypassed it since " it dosent exist " i cant wait till i have my own company it has to be simpler
    Stupid is as Hackery does

Originally posted by proffhvac

i cant wait till i have my own company it has to be simpler

Just wait .......... your in for a suprise. lol

Originally posted by techrider
    Had to check your profile to be sure you had not started with a noron from a town in Tn. Millington to be exact. Worked for that SOB for 25 working days. Same amount to long. LOL.
    His name wasn't Benny, was it?