Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Where did I say that? I said sitting on their lazy butts pays enough that they are content with it.

Now I see why Robo gets frustrated with you. You take a simple statement and try to add special circumstances to it. You might want to consider moving to the US, we have lots of political positions that would be right up your alley!
    Sorry, let me rephrase that. Now once all the jobs that are available that are filled with the people that can do them, what do we do with the resy of the people.

Actually Robo gets more peeved when he makes a statement and I ask for something concrete to back it up with.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

I don't know why everyone plays the race card with Obama...the man didn't win because he's black...he won because at that moment in time the majority of Americans were sick and tired of Iraq and the failed leadership, then here is McCain talking about leaving troops in Iraq for a hundred years...

That election was not about race or entitlements...it was about which person is going to stop wasting money and time in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I don't know why everyone plays the race card with Obama...the man didn't win because he's black...he won because at that moment in time the majority of Americans were sick and tired of Iraq and the failed leadership, then here is McCain talking about leaving troops in Iraq for a hundred years...

That election was not about race or entitlements...it was about which person is going to stop wasting money and time in Iraq.
    And the only reason people outside of the U.S. wanted the Democrats to win is they did not want to find themselves in another war the hawks in power might get the world into.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12