Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Yes there is the date and time on the font. Theres a couple others thngs too but I dont remember what it says without being on site. I think I know what the user name and password is but no matter what I pushed I couldnt do anything.

Post Likes
    WHich keypad is on the front, the small one with UP, LEFT, RIGHT and DOWN, or the full alpha numreic?

There is a back door password that can be calculated form Date and Time(dont know if it should be published here though)
    1 + 1 = 3 ( *** for very large values of 1)

...everybody wants a box of chocolates and long stemmed rose

Be brave. You cannot get eaten by an imaginary tiger.

Post Likes
    Its the full alpha numeric. I was looking at some past threads on here about the backdoor password. I think it was posted back around 2006 some guy was pretty upset about that I think he is banned though. That thread may have been edited to remove the formula ill have to look for it again. I just want to know why its such a secret. Isnt N8k obsolete?

Post Likes
    the NETWORK 8000 is supposedly no longer supported , rebuilds are available for the boards .

Reason many are leary of posting the ACCESS codes ios that there is still a lot of it installed and a lot of broom pushers who can mess things up by getting access.

Since you said that the DISPLAY was showing Date / Time press the ENT button , should give you the prompt for KEYPAD CODE

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotworms View Post
    Yes there is the date and time on the font.
    ...check yr Private Messages old fella
    1 + 1 = 3 ( *** for very large values of 1)

...everybody wants a box of chocolates and long stemmed rose

Be brave. You cannot get eaten by an imaginary tiger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12