+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dwalt hvac certification guide, anyone have an opinion on it?

Post Likes

Dwalt hvac certification guide, anyone have an opinion on it?

I'm new to the field and have two months left of schooling but i want to get my hvac excellence, NATE, ICE, RSES and of course my hvac licensing exams.
    just wondering if anyone has use the dwalt hvac technician certification guide before and if its really worth it or maybe make a few recommendations on other books or study guides i should pick up. Heres a link to the dwalt guide. http://www.dewalt.com/tools/referenc...dxrg53030.aspx thanks for any input you guys have!

Post Likes
    I used it and I passed. It comes with a CD-ROM with the practice test on it. its better than the NATE book
    ®

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Trehak01 View Post
    I used it and I passed. It comes with a CD-ROM with the practice test on it. its better than the NATE book
    +1
    I also used the NATE book, you can never know enough before a test or in the field.

Post Likes
    I found the dewalt cd online somewhere awhile ago for free, I think its worth it! lol. But honestly, if I could have afforded it at the time, I would have paid for it. It is worth its weight in gold (or whatever color yellow that is).

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by SBres22 View Post
    I found the dewalt cd online somewhere awhile ago for free, I think its worth it! lol. But honestly, if I could have afforded it at the time, I would have paid for it. It is worth its weight in gold (or whatever color yellow that is).
    Where did you find the cd for free at? If you remember.

Post Likes
    it was on a torrent site. I have no idea which one, i stumbled across it on google...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in