Hey guys, this was sent to the H-talk admin email. This person is looking for work in Austrailia. I know we have a few Aussie's here... I don't know this guy but thought it may help him or it could be the next best scam to get out of his country...don't know. Reply at your own risk.

Applying for air conditioning technician

I attached for ur information my CV details.

I am a qualified A/C technician. I have applied for permanent Visa to working Australia. My name has been placed recently in provincial list of skill matching Database (No. ID: 232535 ) for nomination by any prospective employer, who requires are qualified A/C technician. Please contact the under mention officer in the ministry of immigration in Australia and tell him that u wish to nominate me for the job of A/C technician. If necessary I can forward my copies of certificates. I sat for the the IELTS exam last year and obtain 4.5.
    My visa application Number is : CLf 2005/52440
    Skill Matching Application : ID: 232535
    Name: N.S.Wijetillake
    Email: asgwijetillake@sltnet.lk
    Or nirodaw@yahoo.co.uk
    Jason Zaikos
    Case Officer - Region 5
    Adelaide (Offshore) Skilled Processing Center
    Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs
    GPO Box 1638 Adelaide SA

right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!

i dont want a White alien to take my

mexican/american job from me , because , im doing a job that nobody wants to do, Meaning, nobody anymore wants to do HVACR, but Illegal mexicans, i first have to find one, and thats another issue, if he comes here he might get first preference over me, not because he's skilled but white!
    I worked with a few guys like that before ,and trained a few, lol
    they could do everything from , doing their job, and putting service valve caps and schrader caps on new compressor installs and racks that they wanted to be able to charge very fast! LOL
    I like white people , I have a few white friends, and a black and white tv, i even watch silver spoons, or the brady bunch, Al jolsen?
    JJking for the less sensetive, sorry if i offended anyone , nothing bad intended, just having some mild crude fun
    Truth be known, he could simply go to canada, and walk across the border, carrying all his tools, lmao

Talking i wasnt worried

jsut bored and had nothing better to do, thought id stir the pot! and have a laugh or two!

Cluck>>>>>>>>Cluck...Happy Now?
    Refrigeration...Finding the Wright Wrench to pound in the correct..Screw

cluck cluck

Originally posted by cracker
    Cluck>>>>>>>>Cluck...Happy Now?
    Finding the white wench to pound in the right corkscrew cluck cluck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Happy Now?