Americanism defined: Ron Paul "we are the future"

full speech.
    intro by Rand Paul

Wolf,

I listened to his speech on the TV. He really makes a lot of sense on certain things.
    The only problem is you have to look the other way on some of his goofiness.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

They are using Ron Paul as a tool to get votes that people would rather give to him than molech and his pet athiest..... or is it athiest and his pet molech.

Sad.... If they truly believed in Paul...why didnt they throw their support behind him during the primarys.

Oops......... thought this was something where Paul Rand was introducing Paul. Looks like it was that evil Rand Paul introducing his daddy.

Of course my first part still stands....... Romney and Ryan are going to try and grab Dr Pauls votes.....and will probably get them...... but....blah blah blah see above.

Hour and 16 minutes......lol

Id go postal trying to listen that long.
    Last edited by corny; 08-27-2012 at 10:08 AM. Reason: cause I ******* felt like it.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Ron Paul is the voice of America!!!! The media barely gave him any airtime. If theyt did it would be a whole different ball game. But the zionist regime that control the tabloids and the Fed made sure he got no airtime. Stop sending our money overseas, AUDIT THE FED, audit Pentagon and lets have a LIMITED GOVERNMENT!!!! PUAL '16! (thats Rand PAul BTW)

They have and always will shun Ron Paul. They recently changed the GOP convention rules so that he could not even be eligable to be nominated from the floor. Which was a small but real chance. Now it is gone. The establishment is scared of Ron Paul. His son on the other hand...I'm not sure I trust. He endorsed Mit Romney with Ron Paul still technically in the race. There is a bunch of other shady stuff about him too. Ron Paul absoltely destroyed every other candidate during the debates (when he was given a chance to speak) He just makes too much sense for washington...

Quote Originally Posted by ADillon View Post
    They have and always will shun Ron Paul. They recently changed the GOP convention rules so that he could not even be eligable to be nominated from the floor. Which was a small but real chance. Now it is gone. The establishment is scared of Ron Paul. His son on the other hand...I'm not sure I trust. He endorsed Mit Romney with Ron Paul still technically in the race. There is a bunch of other shady stuff about him too. Ron Paul absoltely destroyed every other candidate during the debates (when he was given a chance to speak) He just makes too much sense for washington...
    I'm glad "Goofball Paul" won't get any air time. Everybody smokes pot?

Quote Originally Posted by ADillon View Post
    I believe he had to endorse Mitt Romney. Knowing that his father a slim chance (when I mean slim I mean most of Romney's delegates would have to neglect party rules and vote for Ron Paul even though they vowed to vote for Romney which would be a BIG NO NO in the RNC to do something like that) to win. Rand Paul has to still keep the RNC happy by endorsing Romney. If he didn't endorse Romney you would probably never hear from Rand Paul again. Thats how the RNC works. I think Rand Paul i playing his cards right and will come out in 2016 as a very strong presidential candidate. For god sakes the mans father is Ron Paul. I just hope Rand was lsitening when his father was preaching.

You're right about how they changed the rules which I think is just shady and pathetic. They removed Ron Pauls delegates and put their own crony delegates in. Like Ron Paul says "they don't have to let us in the tent, we will become the tent!"

the democrats and republicans commit treason against this country every day and yet you don't realize how foolish it is to condemn Ron Paul for insignificant details.

those of you who didn't support Ron Paul were on the wrong side of history.

it's going to be another 20 years before you realize that Obama or Romney were people who added their name to the books for their own personal glory, and the people who supported them got nothing.

the people who tried to change the country for the better, were Ron Paul supporters

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    the democrats and republicans commit treason against this country every day and yet you don't realize how foolish it is to condemn Ron Paul for insignificant details.

it's going to be another 20 years before you realize that Obama or Romney were people who added their name to the books for their own personal glory, and the people who supported them got nothing.

the people who tried to change the country for the better, were Ron Paul supporters

100% AGREED!!

Well said!

Dam straight
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned