Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 31
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
    Yeah....

    That's about as likely to happen as a Muslim opening the DNC confab in prayer.

    Kinda think no nuts were thrown @ a black cameraman, think someone made that story up just to piss off the minorities enough so that the Dems can hold onto their vote.

    BTW, I think it's interesting how Black people want their freedom so much that they're so willing to let the Dems keep them down by continuing to vote them in....
    Which paper was it in? What date and section?
    Last edited by ironpit; 09-01-2012 at 04:50 PM. Reason: wrong poster

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,085

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    So real Americans are only old, fat white men? Cuz that's all I see at the RNC on tv this week.

    Read a story in the paper about some hillbillies at the RNC throwing nuts at a black cameraman for CNN, they said "this is how we feed the animals" before they were escorted out.
    Must be more of those 'real' Americans.
    What paper? What section and date?

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,852
    Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    So real Americans are only old, fat white men? Cuz that's all I see at the RNC on tv this week.

    Read a story in the paper about some hillbillies at the RNC throwing nuts at a black cameraman for CNN, they said "this is how we feed the animals" before they were escorted out.
    Must be more of those 'real' Americans.
    The reason that's all you saw is that that's all MSNBC aired. Try getting your news from more diverse sources. Somewhere between the extremes is closer to reality. Try something like this; http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/31/us...s.html?_r=1&hp
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  4. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,852
    It looks like these Muslim prayer sessions dedicated to the Democratic Party are going to get even better;
    It was also announced that a larger Jumah is scheduled for Charlotte in October during another three-day weekend event in which Minister Louis Farrakhan will participate.
    Jumah prayer prior to the 2012 DNC goes off without a hitch or disruption | Washington Times Communities

    And yet, American leftist Jews continue to support the Democrat Party. I have Jewish inlaws who flat out deny that the Democrats support the likes of Jew hating Farrakhan.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  5. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    It looks like these Muslim prayer sessions dedicated to the Democratic Party are going to get even better; Jumah prayer prior to the 2012 DNC goes off without a hitch or disruption | Washington Times Communities

    And yet, American leftist Jews continue to support the Democrat Party. I have Jewish inlaws who flat out deny that the Democrats support the likes of Jew hating Farrakhan.
    It dumbfounds me that Jewish people support hate groups like fairykhan!

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,852
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    It dumbfounds me that Jewish people support hate groups like fairykhan!
    Jews can be just as bigoted as any other ethnic group or religious order (Since "Jew" can refer to either/or). But I agree about it being dumbfounding that an ethnic/religious group that has been so persecuted for so many millenia would support any faction that in any way is hateful toward Jews.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,085
    Do u evr smp fly n ee thng ?

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,852
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    Do u evr smp fly n ee thng ?
    Have you been hijacked by some 14 year old texter?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    3,823
    Which speaker.............soda head?

    http://www.demconvention.com/speakers/
    Always here

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,820
    The democratic strategy as I see it is to be pro every group. They will try and seem like they are for womens rights, gay rights, muslim rights, jewish rights, etc. They dont necessarily talk bad about any group, only praise every group. They have cultivated being the more "friendly all inclusive party image". It has worked well for them at times but I for one find them very hypocritical. Like the Kennedys supposedly caring for the poor. Ted probably wouldn't of taken the time to spit on a poor person but he would advocate for them to buy their votes every day. The only people the dems seem to attack are successful hard working people. Which happen to be the ones that have to pay for everything that the dems promise.

    The repubs could defintely use a better public persona IMO. I was reading recently that by a margain of two to one, people view the republican party negatively compared to the democratic party. I think staying out of the bedroom would help the party alot. Whether gay issues or womens choices issues. I think alot of women are pro life but they still dont want a bunch of old men(congress)making the choice for them.

    Governments main focus should be only spending the money it has prudently, and not giving away money it doesn't have.

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Have you been hijacked by some 14 year old texter?
    :: ::

    Did I spell something wrong? Read post #7 out loud.

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,852
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    The democratic strategy as I see it is to be pro every group. They will try and seem like they are for womens rights, gay rights, muslim rights, jewish rights, etc. They dont necessarily talk bad about any group, only praise every group. They have cultivated being the more "friendly all inclusive party image". It has worked well for them at times but I for one find them very hypocritical. Like the Kennedys supposedly caring for the poor. Ted probably wouldn't of taken the time to spit on a poor person but he would advocate for them to buy their votes every day. The only people the dems seem to attack are successful hard working people. Which happen to be the ones that have to pay for everything that the dems promise.

    The repubs could defintely use a better public persona IMO. I was reading recently that by a margain of two to one, people view the republican party negatively compared to the democratic party. I think staying out of the bedroom would help the party alot. Whether gay issues or womens choices issues. I think alot of women are pro life but they still dont want a bunch of old men(congress)making the choice for them.

    Governments main focus should be only spending the money it has prudently, and not giving away money it doesn't have.
    Wise words.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    The democratic strategy as I see it is to be pro every group. They will try and seem like they are for womens rights, gay rights, muslim rights, jewish rights, etc. They dont necessarily talk bad about any group, only praise every group. They have cultivated being the more "friendly all inclusive party image". It has worked well for them at times but I for one find them very hypocritical. Like the Kennedys supposedly caring for the poor. Ted probably wouldn't of taken the time to spit on a poor person but he would advocate for them to buy their votes every day. The only people the dems seem to attack are successful hard working people. Which happen to be the ones that have to pay for everything that the dems promise.

    The repubs could defintely use a better public persona IMO. I was reading recently that by a margain of two to one, people view the republican party negatively compared to the democratic party. I think staying out of the bedroom would help the party alot. Whether gay issues or womens choices issues. I think alot of women are pro life but they still dont want a bunch of old men(congress)making the choice for them.

    Governments main focus should be only spending the money it has prudently, and not giving away money it doesn't have.
    What, a party is not to be the moral compass of the nation (the Democrats trying to make everyone equal and the Republicans making sure we all get to heaven whether we like it or not). Now that is an odd concept.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event