+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Digicool super sensor failure

Post Likes
    Time to close this thread.

Post Likes
    Yep better close it to much good info here silly DC displaying everything on one screen no need to toggle with a great backlight tough as nails waterproof and a bargraph that's it comp doesnt offer and oh yea pretty much half the price and not made in china. We wouldn't want the secret to get out.

Post Likes
    Just got done fixing my digicool sensor cord, it broke because I tripped over the cord and pulled the wires out of the plug..

Finally I dont have to bring my Cooper SH66 around with me to check SH and SC..

I might call up Digicool and buy a few extra plugs, if they will sell them to me..

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by y7turbo View Post
    Just got done fixing my digicool sensor cord, it broke because I tripped over the cord and pulled the wires out of the plug..

Finally I dont have to bring my Cooper SH66 around with me to check SH and SC..

I might call up Digicool and buy a few extra plugs, if they will sell them to me..
    I'm sure that Brenda will take care of you, but if she doesn't for some reason, they are available through digi-key online. I've got the part numbers around here, somewhere, if you need them.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    Maybe I will buy The YJ manifold. Any reason you guys would advise against it?
    Buy AA batteries in case lots.
    It takes 8, and chews through them very fast, so fast that they give you a spare battery holder to facilitate speed loading!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by turkey View Post
    Yep better close it to much good info here silly DC displaying everything on one screen no need to toggle with a great backlight tough as nails waterproof and a bargraph that's it comp doesnt offer and oh yea pretty much half the price and not made in china. We wouldn't want the secret to get out.
    I am pretty sure the ak900 is made overseas that is why they are able to sell for less.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jnsrose View Post
    I am pretty sure the ak900 is made overseas that is why they are able to sell for less.
    I dont believe it is China tho. THat is the one thing I love about the 1250's. It's too bad every time I told someone what they cost their jaw dropped...
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    I dont believe it is China tho. THat is the one thing I love about the 1250's. It's too bad every time I told someone what they cost their jaw dropped...
    ...and yet, they pay about the same for SuperMAN or Testo gauges....

At least about the same as I paid for my 1200.

But Digicools are too expensive.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    ...and yet, they pay about the same for SuperMAN or Testo gauges....

At least about the same as I paid for my 1200.

But Digicools are too expensive.

You know whats funny JP. I just thought about it.. Now They see 2 Digicools in my truck. They still ask how much. I tell them $300. and the response is " thats it? I had one guy tell me he wanted to go with FP. Basically because of marketing. I explained some differences between the 2 and this guy thought the DC were too "cheap" because of the price..
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    You know whats funny JP. I just thought about it.. Now They see 2 Digicools in my truck. They still ask how much. I tell them $300. and the response is " thats it? I had one guy tell me he wanted to go with FP. Basically because of marketing. I explained some differences between the 2 and this guy thought the DC were too "cheap" because of the price..
    It's funny how some people think if they aren't getting their panties pulled down and handed a jar a vaseline when they buy something the product must be garbage

Post Likes
    Its a damned shanme. The Little Guy stands almost no chance these days. Digi Cool is a fantastic machine. I like my 1250, even tho I tried my level best to destroy it. Will be placing my order for the AK next payday. Can't wait to see what crawls out of their shop next.

Post Likes
    This thread got me thinking about the Stargate 3000. It seems they have the SG4000 out now, but despite the virtually universal desire for the SG 3000 to have some sort of manifold, they didn't incorporate one into the new $3200+ product...:rolleys:
    http://www.stargateinternational.com/index.php

The SG3500 temp/humidity meter could be interesting if they have reduced the diameter of the probe from when the SG3000 first came out, as the SG products have a particularly good wireless range.

A few years ago my interest in the companies products got derailed when they got pissy and took their instrument back when the first field tests on another forum were not all rainbows and light proclaiming the glory of their instrument...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    Time to close this thread.
    Really? Run out of questions you didn't want answered?
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Really? Run out of questions you didn't want answered?
    Oh come on, quit poking the badger

Post Likes
    You are a wiser man than me
    Just catching up from the week end

“If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in