Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIY HELP.......

Unfortunately or Fortunately

You don't need to be a pro to catch a fish or fix an air conditioner.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Stop bashing us fishermen. We're not as bad as we smell.
    There are a few fishing sites I frequent, one in particular, where guys are always looking for free advice about ..............(fill in the blank). I find it quite comical. Why would anyone ask a fishing site for hvac advice??? It happens all the time. Almost as stupid as asking fishing/boating advice on an hvac forum

For those of you who care, believe it or not, I'm actually a professional bass fisherman. At least that's what they tell me. Although I have made much more money in hvac than fishing. Not ready to quit my day job.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Ok.....I'm on point now. Well let us know how long it takes compressor to kick out again

The OP will never update the thread saying how he had to have someone come out.

See, HVAC and fishing do go together..................http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....um-efficiency-)

Hey OP I bet you feel like a god among men on other non related sites when they ask hvac advise, I know I would lol

Quote Originally Posted by under pressure View Post
    . Try to push the relay switch in manually and see if it will "hard" start ,,,,,,,good luck
    And if the motor is grounded, you can have a nice big arc and a bunch of molten copper in your face or on your arms in the few milli seconds before the breaker trips. At my work, it's immediate grounds for getting fired. Its' a good visual indicator, but a bad idea to push it in manually. There's other, better ways ot trobuelshoot without having to manually push in a contactor.... like ummm using a jumper wire or troubleshooting the controls first.

Quote Originally Posted by under pressure View Post
    Sadly, they will not be interested in your "Little Tail"........rumor has it that Size matters, whatever that means?????????????????
    Well I heard fisherman use "little worms" was there a message here?
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” –Albert Einstein

“Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.”-Vernon Law

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12