I can't watch the republican convention anymore - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 59
  1. #14
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    1,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete838 View Post
    After that stunt they pulled changing the rules and trying to dismiss the delegates from states that voted Ron Paul and replace them with Romney delegates, the Repubs can kiss my arse. I've never been so ready for a 3rd party, and I think the Repubs should be it. I'm voting for fiscal sanity, personal liberty, and minding our business in world politics. Libertarian, anyone?
    No, I quit smoking weed over 35 years ago.

  2. #15
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    1,942
    Obambam is mostly honest? He can't tell the truth to save his life. He went to the Bill Clinton school of how to tell a lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by freemind View Post
    I'll give Obummer this. At least he was mostly HONEST about the destruction he was going to continue on this country. Even though I am totally opposed to anything he has done, at LEAST he didn't bullcrap about what he was going to do.

    You that think Romney is better?? You are merely kidding yourself. Even Rand Paul, after getting seated because of his father's Libertarianism, agrees to raise the debt ceiling right OFF THE BAT.

    There is NO such thing as a "conservative" in office. There is NO difference in the parties, other than a letter. They both are looking for the SAME end goal.

    remember, that these "bailouts" started with BushII as well as great loses of freedom in the form of the UN-Patriotic act, ect. So "conservative" is really just another way to say "Liberal/socialist light-ish".

    Romney. A conservative that belives in abortion AND nationalized health care.

    THEN you have the Christian types, justifying Romeny because "well after all he BELIVES in God and Jesus just like us". What a laugh. I guess those folks know as much about Mormanism as they do about the Theory of Relativity. Mormans don't belive the same way Christians do.

    But I guess all that lying to themselves justifies voting for Obama-lite.


    I thinking here..... wasn't it Arlen Spector that flip flopped between the R and D parties? You know, to keep himself in office. He didn't cling to ANY conservative ideals.. Just wanted to get elected, thats all. The letter was but a mere formality.....

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,438
    If u don't vote Republican u will be voting for communism. Thank u very much

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Quad-Cities area (midwest).
    Posts
    2,583
    If we had another Ronald Reagan, what a blessing it would be. Romney doesn't have his personality but I think Romney is a sincere person that truely will get this nation back on track.

    I had no doubt when he chose Ryan that he was serious. I had to hold my nose for McCain, but I had a really bad feeling about Obama and it turned out to be correct.

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,778
    If this is the best our country can produce (right or left), then we are all doomed. Countries do not produce leaders anymore, corporations do!

    We will never have true leadership until the people fix the system that produces todays leaders. Todays leaders will not fix the system because its corrupt and is what controls them.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

    - General George S. Patton

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    N.E. Indiana
    Posts
    879
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    If u don't vote Republican u will be voting for communism. Thank u very much

    Well Glenn, I won't be voting for Romney.

    I look at it this way, IF they can't offer anything better than Romney (who ran LAST election and was turned away) then I'd sooner vote in the Obummer than take this BS game. You have a choice of teo train engineers. Obama, who will run the cuntry off the cliff quick, OR you have Romney who MAY throttle back the train just a little. Either way wwe ARE going off the cliff.
    My thoughts are, lets just get it over with NOW. Screw it. If my fellow citizens can only flap lips about wanting a return to "conservatisim", then lets stop playing games. Crash the economy, collapse the system, but get it over with. We can't rebuild until the coarse changes. Folks that cheer for the "R"s are intellectually dishonest. You don't want change, you just want YOUR guy to be the one to destroy the country.

    And that's clearly where we are headed, and what we DESERVE. Some stewards of freedom MANY past generations have been. Sunshine patriots, every ONE of them.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,349
    Quote Originally Posted by freemind View Post
    I'll give Obummer this. At least he was mostly HONEST about the destruction he was going to continue on this country. Even though I am totally opposed to anything he has done, at LEAST he didn't bullcrap about what he was going to do.

    You that think Romney is better?? You are merely kidding yourself. Even Rand Paul, after getting seated because of his father's Libertarianism, agrees to raise the debt ceiling right OFF THE BAT.

    There is NO such thing as a "conservative" in office. There is NO difference in the parties, other than a letter. They both are looking for the SAME end goal.

    remember, that these "bailouts" started with BushII as well as great loses of freedom in the form of the UN-Patriotic act, ect. So "conservative" is really just another way to say "Liberal/socialist light-ish".

    Romney. A conservative that belives in abortion AND nationalized health care.

    THEN you have the Christian types, justifying Romeny because "well after all he BELIVES in God and Jesus just like us". What a laugh. I guess those folks know as much about Mormanism as they do about the Theory of Relativity. Mormans don't belive the same way Christians do.

    But I guess all that lying to themselves justifies voting for Obama-lite.


    I thinking here..... wasn't it Arlen Spector that flip flopped between the R and D parties? You know, to keep himself in office. He didn't cling to ANY conservative ideals.. Just wanted to get elected, thats all. The letter was but a mere formality.....
    Romney is not the choice of republicans and he certainly is not the choice of the tea party. He is the ABO candidate.

    anybody but obama.

    Thats all he is.....
    "Maybe I am a welfares queen"

    Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

    He actually said that

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,349
    A vote for Romney is a vote for Molech...... Molech or Obama..... Choose wisely my friends.
    "Maybe I am a welfares queen"

    Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

    He actually said that

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    God n Guns is all I can say...God n Guns...

    One will send you to Hell for killing...the other was made for nothing else but to make sure that happens. DUR

    Anywho, let's give everyone a free ride...that's equally as moronic.

    To hell with BOTH parties.

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,438
    Quote Originally Posted by freemind View Post
    Well Glenn, I won't be voting for Romney.

    I look at it this way, IF they can't offer anything better than Romney (who ran LAST election and was turned away) then I'd sooner vote in the Obummer than take this BS game. You have a choice of teo train engineers. Obama, who will run the cuntry off the cliff quick, OR you have Romney who MAY throttle back the train just a little. Either way wwe ARE going off the cliff.
    My thoughts are, lets just get it over with NOW. Screw it. If my fellow citizens can only flap lips about wanting a return to "conservatisim", then lets stop playing games. Crash the economy, collapse the system, but get it over with. We can't rebuild until the coarse changes. Folks that cheer for the "R"s are intellectually dishonest. You don't want change, you just want YOUR guy to be the one to destroy the country.

    And that's clearly where we are headed, and what we DESERVE. Some stewards of freedom MANY past generations have been. Sunshine patriots, every ONE of them.
    Funny thing there freemind, once the communists have taken complete control then you can never regain power. Communist never allow free elections. Venezuela has shown that. The elections were rigged last election of course they had the commie loving kiss ass Carter go down there and say the crooked elections were not rigged but by all news accounts they were.

    I predict that it the commie gets in one more time then that is it. All ready they are rigging the elections here but you haven't seen nothing yet. You go ahead and jump with joy thinking conservatives can regain control once the commies have the power, never happen. Hope that makes you feel good. I won't bother you with the facts anymore. You are beyond reason I'm afraid.

    Oh corny I don't pay you any mind I know for sure you are a liberal Democrat who really wants Obama to get in there and stay for life. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,349
    Glenn.... you dont know Jack ****. ....lol

    Maybe if you would lighten up and get your jummah on every once in a while you would be so hatefull and grouchy.
    "Maybe I am a welfares queen"

    Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

    He actually said that

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    120
    It's same old B***S***! It's always the same old warcry. "Just vote him out." It doesn't matter who's in office, in four years your going to hear the same old B***S***. The problem isn't the politicians, it's us. We are so pre-occupied with "voting out" we are not paying attention to who's getting voted in. The elections seem to always be swayed by the same old hot topics

    Guns, abortion, SS marriage, religion,

    The new Pres will do the same old BS when gets in office: get a puppy, parton a turkey, have a phony smile while he's giving us the hi hard one, etc., etc.

    I think I need "lighten up and get your jummah on every once in a while" too

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinster View Post
    It's same old B***S***! It's always the same old warcry. "Just vote him out." It doesn't matter who's in office, in four years your going to hear the same old B***S***. The problem isn't the politicians, it's us. We are so pre-occupied with "voting out" we are not paying attention to who's getting voted in. The elections seem to always be swayed by the same old hot topics

    Guns, abortion, SS marriage, religion,

    The new Pres will do the same old BS when gets in office: get a puppy, parton a turkey, have a phony smile while he's giving us the hi hard one, etc., etc.

    I think I need "lighten up and get your jummah on every once in a while" too
    I agree with you....it's always the same thing over and over, and people buy into the media thinking change is around the corner. The grass is not always greener on the other side.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event