Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by udarrell View Post
    Those runtimes are way too short!
    There isn't even enough runtime to reach an optimally cold coil; & virtually no runtime for dehumidification...

Is the RM-TH where supply air could be affecting it?

You need a SWING or cycles per hour adjustable setting RM-TH so you can achieve longer on-time run-times.

The blower may already be set for 350-CFM per/ton of cooling; if not, I would try that setting for a colder coil & longer runtimes; for better humidity control.
    Thanks, I thought run times were low.

Thermostats are located about 2' horizontally away from ceiling register. Register blows away from thermostat.

My thermostats do not have a CPH setting (that I am aware of), and I know they don't have humidity control. Do you have a recommendation for thermostats with these features which will work with my AC's?

My personal opinion is CPH is not fixing the problem.

In the commercial world that is building automation controls. Dont try and fix a building problem with controls, you will end up with an automated problem.

Most new digi stats have Cph setpoints

Lower your thermostat to 76 degrees and see what that does for the humidity in the house.
    • Electricity makes refrigeration happen.
    • Refrigeration makes the HVAC psychrometric process happen.
    • HVAC pyschrometrics is what makes indoor human comfort happen...IF the ducts AND the building envelope cooperate.

A building is NOT beautiful unless it is also comfortable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12