Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by udarrell View Post
    Those runtimes are way too short!
    There isn't even enough runtime to reach an optimally cold coil; & virtually no runtime for dehumidification...

Is the RM-TH where supply air could be affecting it?

You need a SWING or cycles per hour adjustable setting RM-TH so you can achieve longer on-time run-times.

The blower may already be set for 350-CFM per/ton of cooling; if not, I would try that setting for a colder coil & longer runtimes; for better humidity control.
    Thanks, I thought run times were low.

Thermostats are located about 2' horizontally away from ceiling register. Register blows away from thermostat.

My thermostats do not have a CPH setting (that I am aware of), and I know they don't have humidity control. Do you have a recommendation for thermostats with these features which will work with my AC's?

On a Peninsula in NE NC
    Post Likes
    My personal opinion is CPH is not fixing the problem.

In the commercial world that is building automation controls. Dont try and fix a building problem with controls, you will end up with an automated problem.

Most new digi stats have Cph setpoints

Fort Worth, TX
    Post Likes
    Lower your thermostat to 76 degrees and see what that does for the humidity in the house.
    Building Physics Rule #1: Hot flows to cold.

Building Physics Rule #2:
    Higher air pressure moves toward lower air pressure

Building Physics Rule #3:
    Higher moisture concentration moves toward lower moisture concentration.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12