2016 Obama's America.

Saw this last night night and it really did explain many things that BHO has done. The real core 'values' that he lives by and is dragging our nation into.

Worse is the next term, if that befalls us.

What a shame!

I saw the film today with my wife. The theater was pretty full, which was encouraging.

I had a gut feeling people were voting for him primarialy to ease their conscience of not being racist.

I didn't like the people in his life that enflueanced him. The movie is a frightening look at where we'll (USA) be if he is reelected.

It's a very well done, non-bias movie. Just the facts. How anyone could vote for him after the movie is probably even more frightening.

Wish I could see the film but I am out of the country. Would be nice to be able to read a condensed version giving the highlights. I understand the film is high on the listings across America. Wonder if Obama and his crew will just ignore it or do something to fight it?

Wonder what percent of illegal votes obama bin laden will get. The news ignores that. It won't be the independents that win the election but quite possibly the illegals. Obama bin laden is heavy on the race card. I remember how they accused people who might not vote for him as being racist.

Quote Originally Posted by PPJ View Post
    Saw this last night night and it really did explain many things that BHO has done. The real core 'values' that he lives by and is dragging our nation into.

Worse is the next term, if that befalls us.

What a shame!
    I thought Cincy was ultra conservative--I mean all of Hamilton County. But ya'll did not opt for the conservative Rick Santorum, but you rather chose Mitt Romney. What has happened there in Cincinnati? I left in 1979, so I don't know.

The Republicans screamed bloody murder that the Seal Team Six movie was nothing more propaganda for Obama. They got the release delayed till after the election. They come up with this, and say it's "non-biased?" The Republicans are also trying to delay the book, written by a former Seal. I guess that's propaganda too. Of course I have another name for it, "Censorship." Of course the Republicans have no problems trampling on the the First Admendment, if it suits them.

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Obama is expected to get all 25 estimated illegal alien votes this election.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvFG6jH_ocY
    Its not racism that keeps the black race down by this man's standards says it is cultural.

The white flight of yester year is now being followed by the black flight from high crime urban areas.
    FEN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Obama is expected to get all 25 estimated illegal alien votes this election.
    You meant 25 million, right?