This guy is good.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wow I need a raise because I feels so smart now lol!

Amazing!

I love this stuff. Its truly amazing that so many cannot grasp the idea of a trap. I wish I had a buck (and a camera) for every time I've seen one screwed up.

Hope that is a battery operated pump!

Looks like the same p-trap in both phots. I'm wondering if he even glued the pieces together lol. He must have known there would be a problem so when he come back he could take it aprt and quickly fix it.

Makes me feel a little better about the drain that was pitched backward I got called on last week. They wanted a quick easy CHEAP fix. I just pulled down on pipe and tied it down to floor with a Strip of sheet metal. You get what you pay for on my call. I suggested cutting the pipe where it goes vertical and taking about an inch or two out, he said NO NO NO, just pull here and wrap it with this... UMMMM, ok, why am I here? lol

A piece of old garden hose would have been sooo much easier...

The second attempt is just baffling me, who would think that would work, are you partners with an electrician lol? the next question is how did you get pictures of 2 attempts were you on the install and just making him keep trying?

No way!!!!! Unreal!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrHVA View Post
    Looks like the same p-trap in both phots. I'm wondering if he even glued the pieces together lol. He must have known there would be a problem so when he come back he could take it aprt and quickly fix it.
    Yea he didn't glue a single joint. Customer said he couldn't speak english very well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    The second attempt is just baffling me, who would think that would work, are you partners with an electrician lol? the next question is how did you get pictures of 2 attempts were you on the install and just making him keep trying?
    The first picture the customer took with his phone after he left. He even knew it was wrong and he sells cars. The second one I took. This was a home warranty call, they seem to be hiring these guys from the 7 Eleven parking lot.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Did you ever know that your my Hero?

Wow, that is a rough go! Never seen someone mess up 2ft of pipe that bad. The really tragic thing is that they could have cut an angle on the bottom of the pipe and taken it to the bottom of the pump and not even needed the ever so mystifying p-trap.

I think this is why at the plant I work at, we have a logo, near our drain pan hookup that shows how to hook one up.... course then again apparently we had a tech hook the gas line to it once.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast